11

sam's pov
(sunday)
colby had just bought the tickets and food and drink, and we were going in to watch avengers: endgame. he'd watched it before, but i hadn't, so he was willing to watch it again.
"those ones at the back in the corner," colby whispered to me, pointing to two seats in the corner. there was nobody else in here yet, so i was guessing we were pretty early. the ads weren't on yet, so it was quite obvious. i went and sat in the corner seat, leaving colby to sit in the one next to me. i giggled as i sat down, pulling the jacket he gave me over me. the room was really cold for some reason. the jacket smelled exactly like him, it made me feel safe. and happy. i smiled to myself and looked at colby, who was looking at the dim light above us. he was so beautiful. so, so beautiful. i was so lost in thought, i must've not realised he was looking straight back at this point.
"what're you looking at?" he looked over his shoulder. i decided i'd do it. i didn't say anything, just leaned forwards and pressed my lips against his. that was when i knew that he was the one. he was the one i wanted to spend the rest of eternity with, he was the one i loved. fireworks went off in my head, something inside me came to life. he must've felt the same, because when i pulled away, he went back in for more. i smiled into the kiss, loving the feeling, loving him. we heard the door open and both of us pulled away. i was blushing heavily with a soft smile, and colby just looked plain excited and happy. the people who walked in sat right at the front, and the ads started. i sighed happily and wrapped the jacket even tighter over myself, absolutely freezing.
"are you cold?" colby asked, putting a hand on my thigh, like he usually did.
"mhm," i hummed, biting my lip at his touch. he took his hand off my thigh and took his jacket off, passing it to me.
"thanks," i giggled, using it as a blanket for now. he put his hand back in its usual place, resting on my thigh, and played with my fishnets. i looked down at his ring-littered fingers and thought about them around my neck. the cool, silver metal of the rings and the warm, tenderness of his fingers squeezing my neck. just the thought of that almost made me drool.
"what're you thinkin' about? you look very pleased with yourself," colby chuckled, hooking his finger through one of the strings. i gasped quietly at the coldness of the ring that now pressed against my pale skin.
"i- uh- nothing," i blushed.
"nothing, huh?" he squeezed my thigh.
"fuck, stop doing that," i gasped again.
"why, sammy?" he asked with seemingly innocent eyes, but he knew exactly what he was going.
"you know what you're doing to me, colbs. wait until we leave," i put my hand over his, simply holding it.
"fine," he sighed with a smirk.

...

😳😩