8

sam's pov
(saturday night)
"thanks for today.. i really enjoyed it," i giggled, hugging colby before getting out of his car.
"see you soon. i'll call you," he grinned, hugging me back tightly. i skipped up the path to my house, bending over to pick up the keys. i looked between my legs to see him staring, gulping hardly with a smirk plastered on his face. my pink skirt was already short, so me bending over exposed a lot. i stood up straight, unlocking the door and waving at colby one last time before entering the house.

i glanced at the box i'd pulled out from under my bed and argued with myself in my head.
do i?
don't i?
it turns me on just thinking about it.
but does it actually feel good?
male g-spots are up there though.
fuck it, let's do it.
i picked up a dildo, which had buttons to make it vibrate, and i set it aside. i put the box containing everything else on my bed, my dick feeling weird. i squirmed in my panties, slipping my fishnets off.

'me and alice won't be back until tomorrow, make sure you lock the doors xx'

my phone went off and i groaned. i read the message and put it back down, picking up the dildo. i knew i needed prep, especially since it was my first time putting something up my ass, but i just wanted something inside me. i sighed and put my fingers to my mouth, sucking on them. i let go of them and shoved one straight up, followed by another two soon after, making me moan quietly. i scissored them, earning a gasp from myself. i pulled them out and grabbed the dildo, lining it up with my hole and putting it on intense vibrate mode. i groaned and turned off the vibrations, pushing it into me. and boy, did it exceed my expectations. i was tight, but it felt good. i hissed in pain for a second, followed by a moan of pleasure. and of course, at that moment, colby had to call me. i moaned at the sight of his name popping up on my phone, imagining the dildo up my ass to be his cock. i shook my head and picked the phone up, answering it.
"hey," he said quietly.
"hey," i muted myself straight after i spoke, bouncing up and down on the dildo, moaning loudly.
"you ok? everything ok at home?" he asked.
"yep. and n-nobody else is home," i unmuted myself, which i quickly turned back on.
"oh ok. i'll call you back in a second, gage just called me," he spoke.
"ok," i said quietly, ending the call. i bounced up and down on the dildo, turning the vibrator mode on intense. i moaned loudly as i hit my g-spot.
"fuck, fuck, fuck," i moaned as i hit it repeatedly and almost reached my climax within a matter of minutes. cum shot out of my member, squirting all over my chest. i panted and pulled the dildo out of my ass. cleaning up quickly. i ran over to my wardrobe and picked up a pair of pink short-shorts and crop top, changing into them, and colby rang my phone once again.

...

two years since peep died.. bit emotional if i say so myself. also i'm super ill lmao end me n o w .