37

colby's pov
(friday afternoon)
"colby! sam! come down here!" my mom shrieked.
"do you reckon she heard us?" sam giggled.
"i don't know. do you need help getting up?" i chuckled, standing up.
"i think i can manage," he mumbled, scrunching his nose in pain as he slowly stood up.
"boys, quickly!" she yelled again. i grabbed sam's hand and we walked down the stairs at a fairly fast pace, sam wincing.
"look!" she pointed at the tv screen. me and sam both looked over. it was a birds-eye view of our school, and we were both confused.
"there's a shooting, it's on lockdown," she explained, shocked.
"brennen!" me and sam both exclaimed in unison and horror.
"what do you mean, brennen?" she asked, confused.
"brennen messaged me this morning saying he had a surprise for colby at school so i rang him and told him to come home, because we know what brennen's capable of. and now look. i was right. thank god you listened," sam explained, squeezing my hand.
"sam's right, thank god you listened," my mom sighed.
"i'm never gonna doubt you again," i mumbled, so my mom couldn't hear.
"good," sam sighed, quickly kissing me on the cheek.

"i can't believe he's actually done it. think about all the innocent people he killed. think about how you could've been killed." sam frowned, hugging me tightly.
"i know, i know. but i'm not, i'm here, ok? and i'm never leaving," i held him tightly, not ever wanting to let go.
"never ever let go," sam mumbled, obviously feeling the same.
"i wasn't planning on it," i smiled sadly and kept him on my lap, his arms around me and my arms around him.
"i love you," i kissed his neck softly.
"i love you more," he voiced, putting his head to one side so i had full access of his neck. i kissed up and down once, and then sucked on several different spots until i felt him tense up and gasp. that was his spot, and i started sucking on it. he wrapped his legs around me tighter and tugged on my hair softly. i continued sucking and gently bit down, sam groaning. i pulled away, looking at the forming mark i'd made. i slid one of my ring-littered hands up to his neck, and he already knew what was about to happen. he smiled nervously and i stretched my hand out to go around the front of his neck. i squeezed the sides gently, feeling him grow hard as he was sat on me.
"you ready for round two?" i chuckled, releasing my grip.
"i thought you'd never ask," he giggled, flustered.

"my mom definitely heard us this time around," i chuckled, both of us naked, kinda sweaty and littered with hickeys.
"i don't care, it's worth it. along with the pain i'm gonna have today and tomorrow," sam giggled, looking up at me and playing with my hair.
"i love you so much, i can't explain how i feel. i can't pick specific things about you, i love it all. i love you. i love everything about you, everything you do, because it's all you. all that matters is that it's you," i spoke, smiling and with my hand on sam's cheek.
"the feeling's mutual, i can't top that but i know exactly how you feel," he giggled, gazing into my eyes filled with love, and i returned the look straight back.

...

the end 🥺 i might make a sequel in the future idk yet so don't get your hopes up but i really liked this book, ya know?