20

colby's pov
(wednesday night)
"i'm not looking forward to school tomorrow," sam sighed, playing with the rings on my fingers.
"why don't you just ask your mom if you can have the day off?" i suggested, watching as he concentrated on spinning them around my fingers.
"she'll say no. but if i turn my alarm of and 'accidentally' miss it, she'll let me have the day off to save me from getting a late dt," he scratched the back of his neck as he turned it off, putting his phone down on his bedside table.
"accidentally," i chuckled.
"mhm. and she won't make you go in if you're up late as well," he explained, stopping playing with my rings and tracing his finger over the bird tattoo between my thumb and finger.
"ok, makes sense," i chuckled again, watching as he smiled at himself.
"i'm actually so glad you're back here. i still had a good nights sleep, but it wasn't as good as when i sleep with you there. it's all warm and i have good sleep, and i feel loved and cared for," he explained how he felt, resting his head on my shoulder.
"awww. you're actually so cute. i love that you feel that happy when you're with me," i grinned, pulling him onto my lap. he climbed off and told me to lay down. i did as he said and he climbed back on top of me, laying on me.
"stop being so cute," i laughed, kissing his head softly.

"what should i wear to bed?" sam asked, looking at the collection of shorts and crop tops in front of him.
"whatever you want, babe," i chuckled, watching him.
"i'm gonna wear this," he grinned, picking up a black, super short crop top and black velvet shorts - which seemed to be pretty tight at the back.
"you're also gonna look hella good in those," i grinned, standing up. i approached him and kissed him, sliding my hands around his waist and down to his ass, squeezing roughly.
"mph," he groaned, opening his mouth to give me entrance. i took my chance and slid my tongue into his mouth, his not hesitating to wrestle with mine. my hands stayed firmly gripped on his behind as i tongued him, just hoping nobody would walk in. his hands became tangled in my hair, tugging slightly.
he pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.
"i love you," he breathed, his forehead against mine.
"i love you more," i smiled, going back for another kiss.
"not right now, let me get dressed," he grinned, pecking my lips before stripping his shirt off.
"hey, turn around," he giggled, turning me around by his shoulder.
"damn it," i chuckled, staying turned around, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.
"you can turn around now," i heard him whisper from directly next to my ear, followed by a slight bite to my earlobe. i turned around and instantly smashed my lips against his, his mouth already open for my entrance.
"fuck," he breathed into the kiss as i squeezed his ass, his hands in my hair again. he pushed me onto the bed behind me, sitting on my lap as we kissed. he tugged on my hair again, making me groan.
"mom wanted to-" his sister walked into the room, then straight back out. how did we not hear the door open?
"oh my god, alice! knock next time!" he scowled, getting up and walking to the door.
"the door was open!" she laughed. i walked up behind sam, sliding my hands around his waist from behind. that explained the not hearing the door.
"what did you want?" he sighed, putting his hand on mine on his waist.
"mom wanted to know what you want from dominos, she's ordering," she explained, cooing at me and colby's stance.
"you ok with a pepperoni pizza?" sam asked, turning around to look at me. i nodded and he smiled, reaching up to peck my lips.
"just get a pepperoni pizza and we'll share," he explained to alice, who was dying at how cute we were.

"i love you," sam mumbled sleepily, smiling as i played with his hair. we were watching christmas films, eating dominos, and he was almost asleep.
"i love you more," i chuckled, watching as his eyes closed and his head fell, which he quickly opened and picked back up, fighting sleep.
"i think it's time you went to sleep," i laughed, watching his head dip again.
"me too," he giggled, but slurred. i shifted so he was more comfortable, and he laid with me, cuddling up to me.
"goodnight, i love you," i smiled at him as he closed his eyes. he was too tired to reply, and within a few minutes, he was fast asleep. i chuckled and watched tv until eventually, i fell asleep too.

...

MY MUM IS GETTING ME SAM AND COLBY MERCHH FOR CHRISTMAS IM NOT OK OMFGGGGG