34

sam's pov
(thursday morning)
"i might just drop out of school and get a job," i sighed, looking up at colby.
"wait, are you serious?" he choked on his cereal.
"mhm. i can't cope with it. i'm behind on almost everything because of moving about, i'll probably fail and have to re-take, there's no point. but if i get a small job somewhere i enjoy working and everything, then i could get some income from that, and then gradually work my way up, either in the one job or just keep going for different jobs higher up in the industry," i explained, watching as he ate his breakfast. i had mine ages ago.
"yeah, i get where you're coming from. you're not stupid though, don't ever think for a second that you are. if you wanna drop out, i'm not gonna stop you. it's what you want to do with your future and i'm gonna support you every step of the way," he smiled, ruffling my hair gently. i giggled and sat on the countertop next to him, watching him as he finished off his breakfast.
"i'll find places i can go for interviews later," i explained, kissing his cheek.
"i love you," he chuckled. i pouted my lips and he kissed them with a grin.
"i love you more," i giggled. he put his bowl in the sink and walked back over to me, standing inbetween my legs. i giggled as he put his hands on my waist, kissing me. i wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, getting closer to him.
"i have to leave for school in ten," he sighed with a frown.
"ten minutes is all i need," i giggled, putting my hands around his neck.
"as much as i wanna take up your offer, my mom's in the next room. wait until i get back from school and we can get as freaky as you please," he sighed, squeezing my waist.
"i thought she'd already left for work," i giggled, my legs still tightly around him.
"nope," he sighed, pecking my lips a few times.
"i'm sad i don't get to spend all day with you," i frowned.
"oh, hang on," he took his hoodie off and gave it to me. "i know i've got a closet full of them but wear this one today, it'll smell more like me. and i don't want you to miss me too much."
i smiled excitedly and pulled it on, being at least two sizes too big and navy blue.
"it's so big," i squealed, playing with the sweater paws that went way past my fingertips.
"i know, you look adorable," he chuckled, kissing my cheek.
"please don't do anything to brennen at school. i don't want you getting in trouble, tell the principal or something if you wanna do something. just don't do anything physical yourself," i threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly.
"as much as it hurts not to, i won't. for you," he kissed me once more before checking the time.
"i need to go, i love you so much, i'll see you later, ok?" he gave me a shirt and passionate kiss after i nodded.
"bye," i smiled sadly and he went to say farewell to his mother before leaving.

i decided i'd take a walk, i had nothing better to do. i'd dressed simply - a pair of blue mom jeans and colby's navy blue jumper.
"i'm gonna go for a walk, i'll be back soon. if not, send a search party," i giggled, speaking to colby's mom.
"ok, have fun dear. and keep your phone on, just incase," she smiled warmly, patting my shoulder.
"will do. bye," i waved and smiled and she waved back as i left. the cold winter air bit at my cheeks as i left the house; it was the last day of November. i walked out of the driveway, onto the pavement. my vans hit the grey concrete as i walked, wondering where to go. i could go to the shops, buy some snacks and sit at the park for 15 minutes and then go home. sounds like a plan. i had $20 in my phone case, emergency cash. i turned the corner, seeing the store on the corner. i smiled to myself and walked into it, wondering what to get.

"i got you some chocolate," i said slightly loudly as i walked into the house. i still had an hour until colby came back yet.
"me?" his mom asked.
"yeah," i giggled, passing her a chocolate bar i'd bought her.
"thanks," she smiled. "you remind me so much of colby's father." she laughed softly. it shocked me.
"what did he look like?" i asked curiously. she opened the drawer next to her and picked up a picture frame, handing it to me. it was a picture of a man who looked absolutely striking, and looked pretty similar to me.
"oh my god," i laughed softly.
"you look so similar. and you're kind - just like him," she smiled and gazed into the distance like she was remembering some old memories.
"thanks, i guess. i'm gonna go upstairs, i'll see ya later," i smiled at her and she nodded, smiling. i headed upstairs with a grin on my face, remembering colby was almost home.

...

lmaooooooo someone put on my yolo on my snapchat that i like my ex and omg i'm dying i hella fuckin don't