19

sam's pov
(wednesday)
"so, what'd'ya think?" brennen breathed heavily, as he'd just been singing a one direction ballad.
"what do you mean, what do i think?" i pulled a confused face. colby tightened his grip on my waist.
"c'mon, sam? will you be my boyfriend?" he smiled like he knew i was gonna say yes. boy was he wrong. i was colby's and i didn't want anybody else.
"what, no! of course not. i'm colby's and nobody else is having me. sorry brennen. we could be friends though, maybe? if that's ok with colby, and if you two are friends again yourselves," i smiled awkwardly. he sighed.
"ok, i guess. colby, are we ok?" he asked, looking up at him with loving eyes. that infuriated me. he looked at him how i look at him.
"i guess. but stop looking at me like that, it's weird," colby mumbled, sliding the hands from my waist down to my ass and giving it a squeeze. i gasped and giggled, leaning into him.
"ok, ok. i need to get to calculus, see you soon," he grinned, trotting off, leaving me alone with colby again.
"if he tries anything with you, you tell me, ok?" colby sighed, pulling me into a hug.
"i will," i smiled, hugging him twice as tightly.

"finally. it feels like years go by whenever i'm not with you," colby chuckled as he hugged me from behind. i was waiting outside of his car, for him to get out of school.
"i know," i giggled, turning around and kissing him.
"awwwww!" a girl yelled, pointing to us to show her friend. i looked at their hands and they were intertwined. i smiled into the kiss, as did colby, and then pulled away.
"c'mon, it's cold," i giggled, hugging him before he walked over to his side of the car.

"see you tomorrow. i love you," colby leaned over to me, kissing me. i kissed back with a frown. i didn't want to leave him.
"hey, what's wrong?" he said softly, putting a hand on my cheek.
"i don't wanna leave you," i whined, throwing my arms around him.
"why don't i go to yours? i'll ring my mom and ask," he hugged back and pulled me closer to him. i nodded enthusiastically and crossed my legs, sitting facing him in the seat. he rang his mom and put it on speaker, resting his head on his arm.
(c - colby m - colby's mom)
c- hello?
m- hello!
c- i was just wondering if i could go to sam's for the evening?
m- yeah, of course. are you wanting to stay the night?
c- if you're ok alone all night?
m- yes, i'll be fine, colby, don't worry about me. i'll just be bored. just come back to get some clothes later on.
c- ok, thanks!
m- you're welcome, and have fun.
c- will do.

he hung up grinning.
"i'll be going back later either way, but if your mom allows it, i'm staying," he smiled. i sprung up and hugged him again, giggling into his neck.
"thank god, i can't bare another night without you, i can't sleep properly," i giggled even more, kissing the brim of his neck briefly.
"aww. c'mon, let's go inside. you can introduce me to the fam," he laughed. i was just glad neither of us had a dad to judge us.
"oh my god i forgot they've never met you, let's go!" i laughed, climbing out of my side. he climbed out of his and i brought him into the house. it was warm, different from the biting winter cold.
"hey sam!" alice giggled as i walked in.
"hi! this is colby, my boyfriend, colby this is alice, my sister," i grinned as i introduced them to eachother both of them smiling and nodding at eachother.
"mom, get in here! sam brought his man home," alice laughed, and she walked in, grinning.
"hi! it's so nice to meet you. sam's told us all about you," she smiled warmly, going in for a hug.
"it's nice to meet you too, mrs golbach," colby smiled, hugging her back.
"call me cindy," she chuckled, patting his back gently before releasing him from the hug.
"is it ok if colby stays the night?" i asked, batting my eyelashes.
"yes, of course," she smiled.
"we're gonna go upstairs, see you in a bit," i giggled, grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs, into my room.
"don't have too much fun," my mom yelled after us, chuckling.
"that was great," i giggled as i lead him into my room, laughing loudly.
"i know," he laughed with me, both of us holding eachother.
"i love you. so much. like you don't even know," he chuckled, holding me tightly.

...