24

colby's pov
(thursday night)
"ok this is the fit," sam giggled, showing me what he was wearing on my phone screen. i grinned and watched as he showed. he was wearing a short white tennis skirt, which was honestly almost showing his ass, giving a clear view of it when he even slightly bent over. something i wasn't complaining about. he was wearing the skirt, my hoodie underneath, black fishnets and chunky white filas. he also had a choker on, one of the black leather ones with the metal hoop at the front.

 he also had a choker on, one of the black leather ones with the metal hoop at the front

that was his makeup, and it honestly made him look even more godly. he'd furiously shaved his small amount of facial hair about half an hour earlier, mad about how fast it grew. but that makeup, the choker, and the fit made him look drop dead gorgeous.
"wha'd'ya think?" he asked, doing a twirl. the skirt rode up and i bit my lip, seeing the familiar sight of his ass.
"you look honestly amazing. if i was with you right now, i'd be fucking you in that bed all over again," i chuckled, him gasping and blushing.
"right, i'm gonna go downstairs, you're coming with me," he said shakily.
"ok. and it's ok, you're gonna be ok," i smiled him nodding. he went down the stairs and sighed, walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa.
"samuel. i told you to wear normal clothes!" his mom exclaimed.
"and i told you i wasn't going to. you're embarrassed of your own son. does that not make you feel anything? you have no idea how much it hurts to know that you're embarrassed of me. but i'm not gonna stop being myself to please you, or anyone else for that matter. if your boyfriend doesn't like it, i don't give a single fuck. but it hurts to know you'd choose some random man over me. but it shows a lot about you," sam full on snapped. i'd never seen him so mad or upset. but he stayed in the room, keeping a straight face.
"he's almost here. and i expect you either upstairs or out of the house," his mom spoke quietly.
"you're fucking horrible. i wish you weren't my mom," he spat, storming back up the stairs.
"holy shit are you ok?" i asked as he made his way back into his room.
"i'll be ok," he sighed, putting his head in his hands.
"i love you," i reminded him, just wanting to come and hug him. which, technically, was still possible. i could simply just drive there right now.
"do you want me to come over?" i asked, him looking relieved as i said those words. he nodded and i quickly jumped up, throwing a hoodie on top of my t-shirt and jeans, and jogged downstairs, grabbing my car keys.
"mom, i'm sorry to leave you alone again, but sam's in a really bad situation, i need to be there, i love you, i'll probably be back tomorrow," i hugged my mom and she nodded understandingly.
"thank you," i smiled with relief and jumped into my car, starting it up and quickly driving around the corners.
"a-are you almost h-here?" he sniffled, and i realised he was crying.
"yeah, i'm almost there, don't cry baby, i'll be there in a second," i said sadly, hearing his small sobs. i turned the corner to his street and basically sped to the space outside his house, jumping out of the car and locking it by the keys.
"are you h-here?" he said quietly. i nodded and knocked on the door, opening it shortly after.
"hey! ho- why are you here?" his mom asked, scurrying to the door.
"to see my boyfriend after you were so fucking horrible to him," i snapped, going up the stairs, leaving her speechless. i entered the room that was his and he ran into my arms, crying his poor little eyes out.
"baby," i said sadly as i held him in my embrace, him sobbing.
"i'm s-sorry," he mumbled with a sniffle.
"you've got nothing to be sorry for, baby. sit down, tell me everything thats happened," i said softly, stroking his hair as i guided him to the bed.

...

this like night is probably taking up loads of chapters in this book bc there's hella more to come.