9

colby's pov
(sunday)
i woke up to a small yawn next to me. i opened my eyes confusedly and saw my phone charging next to me, facing me whilst on facetime to sam. i yawned myself with a grin.
"good morning," sam said softly, stretching, causing his pink crop top to ride up. even in the morning, his voice was the same, along with his looks. bed hair made him somehow look even cuter.
"mornin' sunshine," i chuckled, my voice deeper than usual, and my hair extremely messy. he sighed with a smile and rolled onto his side, his hand holding up his head as he looked at the phone.
"did you sleep well?" i asked him, grinning.
"mhm, pretty well. what about you?" he smiled sweetly.
"yeah, it was ok. do you wanna do something today? like, go to the movies or something?" i answered.
"sure. what time?" he giggled.
"uhhh.. i'm not sure. if we stay on call then we can both get ready and then i'll go pick you up when we're ready," i explained, standing up and walking over to my wardrobe.
"ok. what're you wearing?" he asked, setting down his phone behind him before walking over to his own wardrobe. and i had a perfect view of his ass, in those pink short-shorts.
"uh.. black ripped mom jeans with a jean chain, a grey playboy shirt, a black bomber jacket and doc martens," i explained, picking out the said items.
"ok. i'm gonna try to match us up," he grinned over his shoulder.
"sounds fun," i chuckled, pulling my shirt over my head. just as i did, sam turned around to show me his shirt, which was the exact same as mine.
"easily matched," i grinned, grabbing my one of the shirt, slipping it on. his jaw was open slightly, his eyes wide. it was understandable. under the clothes, it was an understatement to say i looked good.
"hey, i know i look good under the shirt, but what are you wearing?" i chuckled, snapping him out of his daze.
"uh.. i.. oh, um the shirt, a ripped denim skirt, black fishnets and a pair of black heeled boots. and i was hoping.. one of your jackets?" he grinned with a giggle.
"sure, i'll bring it with me when i pick you up," i chuckled, stepping off camera to get the rest of me dressed. once i had, i looked back at the camera to see sam's paused, presumably as he got dressed. i crouched and rolled the bottom of my jeans up, shoving my boots on soon after. i stood back on the camera, tying my laces and standing up with a grin. sam turned his camera back on, and his outfit was honestly stunning. the t-shirt hung loosely on his small frame. and the skirt complimented his small waist, which was pretty unusual for a male anyway, but nobody was complaining. the fishnets showed off his perfect legs, and the boots gave his 5'3 another two inches. i grinned at him as i watched him grab a razor and look in a mirror above the camera, dry shaving his face.
"you're so cute," i laughed, grinning.

...

bruh i'm not even gonna lie i am absolutely loving this book.