36

sam's pov
(thursday night - friday morning)
i sighed as colby fell asleep with his head in my lap. i was really worried about him. he'd randomly passed out, and now he had a massive bruise on his ribs due to falling on them. i decided to take another look at it. i lifted his shirt gently, him pulling it back down, half asleep.
"let me have a look babe," i mumbled, stroking his hair. he groaned and lifted it back up, not opening his eyes.
"it's cold," he attempted to push his head further into my lap.
"just a second and you'll be warm again," i kissed his cheek gently and shined my phone torch on the bruise. it was worse than earlier, it'd gone a shade of green and purple. i shook my head and put it back down.
"there ya go," i whispered and he pulled the covers over him, smiling to himself.
"sammy?" he said sleepily.
"yeah, babe?" i asked.
"i love you," he grinned to himself, putting his arm over my lap.
"i love you more," i giggled, rubbing up and down his now stretched out arm once.

"shit, shit sam i'm gonna be late for school," i was woken by colby's voice and him shaking me.
"what?" i said with a yawn, opening my eyes. i saw colby rushing about and grabbing his back.
"i've got to go, ok? it's friday, i've got a half day too. i love you, i'll see you later," he kissed me briefly before leaving. i sighed and rolled over, knowing i wouldn't be able to sleep without him. i hated not being able to see him all the time, but it was just how it was. and it was now the 29th november - almost december. i picked up my phone with a yawn, seeing a message from brennen.

'heard you're dropping out? lucky you. your precious colby has a surprise for him at school'

i instantly started panicking and rang colby. he quickly answered.
( s- sam c-colby)
s- colby?
c- sam.
s- you cant go in today.
c- why not?
s- brennen said you have a surprise for you at school and i don't know what it is but you need to come home.
c- it'll be fine, i promise.
s- no, colby come home. i'm not risking it. think about how this would effect me if it's true.
c- fine, i'm coming home. but i'm telling you, i'm sure he won't do anything.
s- i don't trust him. and i'm not risking losing you.
c- you won't lose me. ever.
s- i love you.
c- i love you more.

"at least we get another day together," i giggled, colby sitting on the bed next to me.
"i know," he chuckled. he slowly laid down. putting his head in my lap with an irresistible smile. i giggled and started playing with his hair, him smiling pleasantly, and both of us forgetting about everything going on around us. he sat up, putting both of his legs either side of mine. i grinned confusedly as he faced me, still being a lot taller. he kissed me with a smile, wanting more. i opened my mouth for entrance without hesitation, our tongues wrestling restlessly. he tangled his fingers in my hair, breathing heavily through his nose. he pushed both of us back on the bed, so i was laying down and he was straddling me with ease. i moaned quietly without breaking the kiss as he brushed against my member, which was slightly hard. he got the hint and broke the kiss, grinding against me whilst making seductive eye contact with me. i moaned and rubbed my pelvis against his, both of us groaning in pleasure.

...

GUESS WHO THINKS THEYRE STARTING TO DEVELOP A CRUSH FOR ONE OF THEIR GUY FRIENDS? MEEEEE
GUESS WHO ALSO HAS A GIRLFRIEND? MEEEEE
GUESS WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE? me :(