6

colby's pov
(saturday)
"what if your family think i'm weird?" sam whimpered, frowning.
"they won't. and it's only my mom and brother, they'll be happy for me, either way. i've finally got a genuine friend," i smiled warmly as we walked up to my front door.
"i'm back!" i half-yelled as i walked in.
"mom's not back yet," gage yelled back.
"c'mon," i grinned, taking his hand yet again, which i saw him get flustered by. i lead him up the stairs, to the doorway of gage's room.
"hey," i said quietly, gage turning around from his laptop to look at me, behind to sam, his lips curling into a smile.
"hey," he smiled, turning back around to his laptop.
"c'mon, let's go in my room," i grinned, his hand still in mine. i opened the door, showing my bedroom. it was pretty damn cool if you asked me. my walls were a plain white, and then there was a big alcove, which was painted with black chalkboard paint, covered in strange drawings made by yours truly, and a shelf on one side. i had a pride flag hanging from my door, white fairy lights all around the corner of the ceilings, up until the alcove, where i had colour changing LED lights. i had a slightly see-through black curtain separating this part from the rest of the room, and on the white walls one was covered in pictures - a lot of which were missing due to the recent commotion with brennen. and i was planning to replace them with pictures of the pretty blonde currently admiring my room.
"your room is so cool, oh my god!" he squealed, walking around.
"thanks," i chuckled, pulling open the curtain between the alcove and the rest of the room.
"is that a chalk wall?" he gasped. i nodded with a cheesy grin on myself.
"can i put something on it?" he asked, his eyes lighting up.
"go for it. the chalk's on the shelf," i laughed to myself as he slipped his shoes off, making him at least two inches shorter. he crawled onto my bed, reaching up to the shelf to get some chalk. i had drawn in all white, and he picked up a fresh, pastel pink one. that was his favourite colour, i'm guessing. he stood up and went on his very tippy toes, reaching to the top corner. i picked up my phone and took a picture, one that i would print off and put on the wall. what he was then going to write just made the whole thing better. he sat back down on my bed, which was huge compared to him. it was a king size though. he put the chalk back and i kicked my shoes off, sitting on the bed to look at what he wrote;

'ily ❤️ - sammy'

he blushed - more than his makeup - when i grinned at him. i picked up a white piece of chalk and stood up, my head hitting the ceiling.
"i'm not tall enough for my head to do that," sam giggled. i chuckled with him and wrote;

'ilym ❤️ - colbs'

i sat back down and he read it, smiling with a deep blush plastered across his face.
"so, what d-do you wanna do?" sam asked, looking up at me. he was so beautiful.
"uh.. do you wanna watch a movie?" i asked, hoping for a yes.
"yeah," he grinned, his eyes wide and a dazzling blue.
"you can choose a film. come sit here," i said as i shuffled back to the headboard of my bed. he followed, pushing his blonde locks out of his face. it was the cutest thing in the world. he flopped down beside me, with a gentle 'oof'. i laughed softly, him questioning me.
"what're you laughing at?" he asked, the corners of his mouth curling up into a smile.
"you being so fucking cute," i chuckled again, passing him the remote.

...

ok yesterday i did a triple update and nobody appreciated it smh. i'm writing this instead of getting ready for school oopsssss.