CHAPTER 4

Zoe's POV

"I'm sorry I didn't look where I'm going" I said and saw a tall guy with a blonde hair.

"no it's fine,  I wasn't paying attention either. You okay?" he asked with concern

"u-urmm yea I'm fine not a big deal" I feel nervous. Why the heck I'm nervous?!

"are you new here?  Cause I never see you around here" he asked

"oh yea I'm new here.  Just moved with my grandparents" he nods and started to look around

"so urmm see you around? " he said

"yea see yah" I smiled and said our goodbyes. I get out the store and a felt a wind on my skin. 

My coffee is getting cold so I drank it quickly. I started to walk back home cause it's almost time for lunch and I'm planning to eat lunch with my grandparents. 

I suddenly thought about the guy from the music store. I wasn't able to ask his name so I have no idea who is he.
He seem nice too and kinda cute.

Wait did I just call him cute?  WTF are you thinking right now Zoe?!  I sighed and just finish my coffee.

I'm almost home when I saw grandma watering the plants in front of the porch.

"hi grams" I greeted her

"oh hi sweetie, that's a quick stroll.  How's town? " she asked

" it's fine just had a coffee and I have a job in a music store down town and I'll start tomorrow"

"well that's quick, I'm glad that you found one already." she smiled at me and still watering the plants

"I'll head inside to get ready for lunch" I said and started to walk towards the door

" sure sweetie, I'll call you when the lunch is ready" I nod and get inside the house.  I didn't see paps around so I go up stairs and get into my room.

I took off my shoes and jumped into my bed. Well that's kinda tiring but it's fun.  This place isn't so bad,  its actually feels home.  It's warm and the people seem nice too.

Im kinda excited and scared at the same time.  I don't know why I always have this scared feeling.  That feeling that everything will turn bad in the end of the day.

I sighed and just shrugged it off. I closed my eyes for a minute to relax then I started to feel sleepy all of a sudden. Im starting to doze off when grandma knocked and told me that lunch is ready.

I got out of the room and go down stairs and eat with them.  The food taste good and I ate a lot today. I thanked them for the food and get back in my room.

I get my phone and just checked my social medias and stuff when I'm starting to get sleepy so I put down my phone and took a nap. While dozing off the thought of the guy with curly hair popped up.  I have no idea why I suddenly think about him.  I shrugged it off and changed my position then make myself comfy.