CHAPTER 28

Luke's POV

We're on our way to Ashton's place. Cause Zoe's not safe there in her house cause her dad knows where she lives.

"We should go to my house. What if Michael don't wanna see me? She said all nervous. I sighed and held her close to me.

"You can't go back there, not after what your asshole dad did and say to you. And if Michael act like an asshole we'll handle it okay?" she just nodded and rest her head on my chest. I can't take it when she's like this. It hurts me too. She's like my sister that I never have. And me and the guys will do anything for her cause we're her family.

We just got in Ashton's house and trying to wake Zoe up. She seem really tired with those bags under her eyes. She open her eyes looking outside the window.

"you drool on me" I said and chuckled. She tried to wipe it off but didn't help at all.

"Omg that's really embarrassing" I patted her head and told her it's fine. We got out of the car and lead her inside. She's been here couple times already so she already know where the basement is.

She stop walking making me stop too.
"Hey,  what's the matter?" I asked rubbing her back

"I-i can't... What if he's still mad at me and don't wanna see me?" she said staring at her shoes

"do you want me to talk to him first?" she nodded and she said she'll wait in the back yard. I walk inside the basement being welcomed with a confused Michael.

"wait where's Zoe?" Calum asked and Michael looks more confused

"Why is she here?" Michael asked standing up

"Chill mate. Let us tell you what happened first" he didn't speak but let us explain what happened.

We told him that Zoe's dad came when we're about to take some food and threaten Zoe. Michael clench his jaw and balled his fist wanting to punch someone.

"That asshole again! He always ruin things for Zoe! He's the reason why she's like this! She's having bad dreams about it. About me getting hurt by her dad. And she seem really upset about it that's why... That's why she starts to hurt herself again" we all didn't speak. She's back at it again. She's hurting herself again. It breaks my heart hearing this.  We tried to help her get through it but it didn't work at all.

"and you left her all alone in that house?" I ask Michael getting a little pissed at him.  He didn't say anything and just look at his hands.

"You should have stayed with her! What if she did it again or her dad breaks in and do something to her?! We promised to her that we'll be there for her right?! But you left her there" I yelled and he just seat there not looking at me.

"she misses you Michael. And she's scared to go here cause she thinks you don't wanna see her anymore" a tear fell down his face pretending that he's not crying but I did saw it.

"You better fix this and talk to her" I said before leaving.

Zoe's POV

Im at the back yard just wondering what are they talking about. I hear some yelling but can't really understand what they're saying.

I touch the grass and tugging the dry once out making myself busy and distracted. I felt a slight pain on my arm where Greg held me. I check on it and there's a hand mark color purple, blue and black.

I tug my shirt sleeves down and continue to tug the dry grass when someone sat beside me and saw a pair of deep green eyes looking at me. I miss seeing those eyes. I miss him.

We just look at each other like we're in a staring contest. I look away and tug some grass again making a bald spot on the ground.

"T-they told me what happened" I didn't respond

"I'm sorry that I left you in the house alone. I know I shouldn't do that" I can feel that he really do feel sorry

"it's okay... I understand why you have to leave" I said still not looking at him

"yes I am upset about what you did but my feelings for you won't change" he put a finger under my chin making me look up to him

"I'm really sorry babe. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from him" he said tears starts to form in his eyes.

"Mikey, it's fine. You don't have to say sorry. I did awful stuff that made you get mad. You don't have to blame yourself" I cup his cheek making him close his eyes just feeling my hand against his face.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too, Gordon" I hear his laugh that makes me smile by hearing it.

"you're wearing my shirt. You miss me that much?" and there he is again with his smirking face and wiggling eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him while smiling

"Fine!  Yes I do miss you a lot and I like wearing your shirt, it smells like you"

"you're such a cutie" he said before giving me a kiss. I miss this,  I miss his lips,  I miss his touch, I miss him.

"I love you"

"I love you too, dork"

-----

Short update!!! I've been a little occupied so that's all I wrote for today. Thanks for the support!