CHAPTER 11

Michael's POV

We just giggled after we had that awesome kiss. There's something about her that I can't get enough. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and can't imagine some other guy held her in their arms. I want her to be mine. I need her in my life,  I want to protect her in every thing. Hope she let's me do that to her.

----

We're driving to the nearest McDonalds to grab some dinner cause she seems a fast food type of girl too.
I parked outside the McDonalds then get out the car to open the door for her. He took my hand and giggles

"what a gentlemen you are Mr. Clifford" she said giving me a smirk

"at your service mah lady" I said bowing to her.  She just laughed, she have no idea how I love hearing her laughs. We walked inside and Its pretty empty cause it's almost midnight now.

"so...  What you wanna eat? " I asked her but she just looking at the menu.

"urmm... I'm not that really hungry" she said. But we didn't eat anything since this morning,  well she ate but not enough. I'm starting to get worried about her health.

"just eat a little. Please?" I begged.  She just looked at me and back to the menu.

"okay I'll eat something" she gave me a small smile that makes me a little relived.

"I'll have a cheese burger" she told me. I orderd what she wants and ordered some for me.  I told her to take a seat and watch her seat beside the window. I waited our order and once it came I walked towards our table and I saw her spacing out while looking outside the window. What is she thinking right now?

I placed the tray on the table but she didn't noticed me. So I called her and she immediately looked up to me.
"are you okay?" I asked her and seat infront of her

"yea I'm okay" that smile again. I know something's bothering her. But I don't wanna ask her about that right  now.  I'll try to get her distracted.

We just ate and talked about our interests and about the band and how we came up with the name 5 seconds of summer.

"when you think about it, it doesn't mean anything" she laughed at what I said and I'm pretty happy that I'm making her laugh.

"but you guys are awesome. I'll be your number one fan" she said sipping her drink after.

"oh really?  So what girl are you?" she put her chin on her palm trying to think.  She looks so cute.

"hmm probably a Luke girl" she said teasing me. I put my hand on my chest acting like it hurts.

"that hurts me a lot Zoe! How dare you! I thought you're more like a Michael girl" I told her and she laughed even more

"how can u say that I'm a Michael girl? " she asked me

"well... IDK I just feel it in my soul" she rolled her eyes on me cause I sounded cheesy

"Oi! Don't roll your eyes on me missy" I said crossing my arm on my chest.  She chuckled.

"you're something Gordon" I acted shocked when she called me by my middle name

"how dare you call me that!?" she knows I hate it when someone calls me Gordon. She seem happy and laughing a lot when she's with me and I'm happy about it.

"okay calm down now Mr. Clifford" I just chuckled and took a sip of my soda.

Zoe's POV

I'm outside of my house and about to get out of the car when Michael call me.