CHAPTER 24

Michael's POV

Zoe told me everything about the day she caught her dad lurking around outside her house, about her mom and threatening her and hurt everyone she cares about.

And her dream about Greg trying to kill me. This is getting out of hand, yes I admit I'm scared for my life too but I'm more scared that I'll lose Zoe. I can't leave her alone.

"Urmm... Babe, I have an idea. But you have to listen to me first is that okay?" she just nodded and waiting for me to speak up. I hope she'll let me...

"After what you told me about your dad being all violent and harassing you, I can't leave you alone in this house or walk by all by yourself." I paused for a while contemplating myself. I took a deep breathe before continuing what I'm saying.

"I... I don't want you getting hurt, Zoe. I can't let that happened. You're too important for me I would take a bullet for you. You know that right?" tears starts to form in my eye making my vision blurry but I still see her with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"I know Mikey, and you're important for me too" I wipe her tears away and kiss her. We break the kiss still leaning my head on Her's.

"C-can I move in here with you?" I nervously ask. She back away a little looking at me in the eye. What if she doesn't like that? Or she's getting tired of me that I'm here everyday? What it's and bad thoughts starts to cloud my mind.

"I was thinking the same thing but I was too scared to ask you that cause it's too much to ask for. You've done a lot for me already and moving you here is a little too much to ask." she said cupping my cheek. She seem excited but I'm not really sure if that's a yes.

"So, is that a yes?" she gave me a small smile and nodded. I pull her to me and hug her. I'm happy and relieved, I can protect her and less worried about her. She back away and asked

"How about your parents?  What will you say to them?" she looks worried that my parents won't let me but Im pretty sure that they will.

"Don't worry about that babe.  I got it okay? Just trust me on this" she agreed and took a deep sigh

"What's with the sigh?" I chuckled

"to be honest I don't know. I feel overwhelmed about everything. My dad, school, and now you're moving in with me which is exciting!" she said being all excited jumping up and down on the bed when she said that I'm moving in with her. She's so cute!

"Okay calm down now little Missy. Come here lay with me"

"but we just woke up a few minutes ago!! I wanna do something" I smirk at her and she was confused at first but get it when she throw a pillow on my face

"Not that dumbass!" she seat on top of me just looking at me while smiling.

"Oh I like where this going" I said grabbing her waist a little

"Shut up! Just lay there and don't move" now what is she doing. She starts to touch my face with her fingers making me close my eyes when she touches my eye gently

"What are you doing?" I asked still closing my eyes. She didn't answer and just keep brushing her finger tips on my face. It's giving me goosebumps. I felt some warm touch on my lips that makes me open my eyes and there she is on top me looking all beautiful.

Zoe's POV

He looks so beautiful. He's perfect and the thought of that convince myself even more that I don't deserve someone like him. I don't wanna ruin his life. My finger touches his red soft lips wanting those lips pressed on mine.

You have soft lips and I want it all for me. I said to myself hoping I didn't said that out loud.

"It's all yours babe. I'm all yours" I look up to his eyes and it seems it's sparkling. I chuckled a little of the fact that I said that out loud. He grabbed my waist and slightly rubbing my sides making me hitch. I bite my lower lip feeling his touch.

His gaze are on my lips and back to my eyes.  I start to lean in and in a split second our lips meet. It was a soft passionate kiss at first but when he bite my lower lip it makes everything heat up. He rolled me over the bed changing our position and now he's on top of me. My hands travel inside his shirt and tugging his hair a little making him groan.

His hands starts to find the hem of my shirt slowly taking it off and did the same thing to him.

"Wait. Are you sure about this? It's okay if you're not ready" he back away breathless while looking at me. I nodded and give him small kisses

"Yes Mikey, I want this.  I want you"

"I love you, Zoe"

"I love you too,  Mikey"

(not gonna write this scene in detailes LMAO I'll let you guys work on your imagination)

(few weeks later)

Me, and the guys are helping Michael pack up his things to move in with me. His parents was fine with it saying he's in the right age to make decisions on himself but still appreciates that we tell them and ask for their permission.

Her mom is very caring. She treats me like her own child. We talked about Michael and some embarrassing things that makes Michael blush.

Michael will stay on my old room and I moved my things to my grandparent's room. He told me he wants my room cause it's cozy and he's pretty sure I'll be sleeping there anyways. And the thought of that night flashes in my mind making me smile.

"This is the last box and we're all done packing" Ashton said putting the last box with band posters in it at the back of Michael's truck. We get back inside Michael's house and her mom prepared lunch for us.

"Bea texted me she'll visit us later at Zoe's house she miss hanging out with us" Calum said with a phone on his hand. I lose my job when I for hospitalized and since then me and Bea barely hangout cause she's busy at work and sometimes she's with Calum. I understand tho and now I'm excited to see her again. We all nodded and continue to eat.