CHAPTER 30

Michael's POV

Me and Calum are on the way to Zoe's house to get some stuff for her. We've decided that it's better if Zoe will stay in Ashton's house for a while for her safety. We don't know when or what that Greg can do to her or us.

I pull up in front of her driveway and told calum to just stay in the car and wait for me cause I won't take long to take some stuff for Zoe. He nodded and I got out of the car walking towards the front door unlocking it.

I entered and close the door behind me. I go upstairs to Zoe's room put some clothes and important things she needs. I'm about to get out of the room when I hear the front door open.

"Calum I told you to just stay in the car" I said laughing. I run down stairs being welcomed by Greg sitting on the couch while there's Calum sitting on the other side of the couch mouthing 'sorry' I nodded to him and look back to Greg. I stopped where I stand when I notice the gun on his hand.

"Well hello there Michael, how are you? And where's that little slut of yours?" he asked lighting his cigarette between his lips

"Leave her alone! And she's somewhere safe. You can't find her!" I clinched my jaw and balled my fist.  I'm about to walk towards him but he point his gun at me making me stop

"you better stay there you little rat!" I didn't say or do anything just look at him in disgusted. Calum's phone ringed making him look to calum.

"took your phone out of your pocket slowly and answer it" now he point his gun to calum. He did what he said and answer it. Greg mouthed 'put it on speaker's he obeyed.

"hey mate,  where you guys at the pancakes are getting cold" I hear lukes voice on the phone but no one dared to talk.

"hello?  Mate you there?" I hope they don't go here specially Zoe.

"Hi Luke, can you bring those pancakes to me instead?" Greg said with that stupid smirk on his face making me more pissed. I wanna beat him so fucking bad until he can't make that smirk on his face.

"what did you do to them?!" Luke yelled and Greg smiled.

"ashton go after her!" I hear Luke yelled. No... She can't be here. Please Zoe don't come here. I said to myself.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ANY OF THEM---" Greg cut him off

"Or what boy?  What will you do?"

"I'll call the police you piece of shit!"

"Oh don't you dare or I'll shoot their heads and it's all your fault" Luke didn't say anything and he hang up. Greg laughed and took a hit on his cigarettes.

"this is gonna be interesting" he said

"let calum go. I'll come with you" I can't let my friends involve to this.

"no mate I'm not leaving you with this psycho" Greg look at him dead in the eye

"be careful what you're saying if you don't wanna end up cold dead" he warned calum making him shut up

"Just please let him go. I'll do what you want" he look at me like he was thinking.

"fine, I'll let him go. But you have to do what I'll say" I nodded and look at calum shaking his head. I nodded and tell him to go outside the house. He slowly got up and walk towards the front door. He look back at me before closing the door.

"No what the fuck do you want?!" I put the bag down on the side

"why don't you seat beside me while we wait for Zoe?"