CHAPTER 17

Zoe's POV

I woke up when I felt someone kissed my nose.  My eyes opened and a pair of deep green eyes meet my gaze.

"Good morning sweetheart, didn't mean to wake you up" Mikey said and held me close to him. He feels so warm and feel safe in his arms. I scoot in more to him and rest my head on his chest listening to his steady heart beat.

"it's okay, thats a good way to wake me up tho" I said and giggles came out in my mouth.

" So... What you wanna do today Mike wozawksi?" he let out a laugh and gave me a confused face

"Really Zoe? That guy from Monster's Inc?"

"What?  It's a cute nickname and you can't stop me from calling you that" I crossed my arm on my chest and pouted.

"You call me so many nicknames I can't keep up babe. Clifford? Mikey?  Fucking Gordon?! Cant wait for the next one" he said standing up and a cold air touches my skin makes me shiver.

"Hey! Come back here and cuddle with me mister! "

"Urmm let me think about it" he said tapping his chin with his finger pretending that he's thinking.

"it's a no for me" I groaned. He likes to annoy me and he's winning.

"Come on, please? I feel cold and you're warm besides it's still early" I gave him a puppy eyes and he just gave in.

"Ugh! The puppy eyes again! Always gets me that's really unfair!" he said stomping his feet acting like a 7 year old kid. I laughed at his actions,  he's really a baby.

"Just cuddle okay? No funny business missy" he told me scooting in and I immediately wrap my arms to his waist. His so warm it's making me all comfy and sleepy.

Michael's POV

She really fell a sleep again. I just let her take nap and play with her hair. The guys texted me saying that they'll come over later to visit Zoe and they'll be here before 5 and it's currently 1 in the afternoon. I'll just wake her up later, we still have time.

I took my phone and go to the camera app and took a photo of Zoe sleeping peacefully on my chest and posted it on instagram captioned: "My sleeping beauty"

I smiled at the picture I took just appreciating how beautiful she is without any make up on, messy hair and wearing my shirt which is too big for her. She's my precious and I can't imagine me being not with her.

The thought of her floods my mind giving me a smile before I close my eyes.

Few hours later...

"look at them, they're so cute it makes me sick" I hear some giggles and muffled around me making my eyes open and I saw 3 idiots and Bea taking a picture of me and Zoe that's still sleeping on my chest with a little droll on my shirt. I don't mind tho, she's still cute.

"How did you guys get in here?" asking them trying to low my voice.

"We're knocking for almost 10 minutes outside but no one answered and we even tried to call you guys but no one answered so we try to find a spare key that's under a flower pot beside the door and we guys found you all disgustingly cute" Luke ranted like a teenage girl. I rolled my eyes at him makes us laugh. Zoe moved a little hugging me tighter.

"Hey babe, you have visitors" I whispered trying to wake her up but Ashton shouted makes Zoe get up quickly like a spring.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!! WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ZOE!!!!" I throw a pillow to Ashton hitting his face pretty solid