CHAPTER 20

Zoe's POV

Summer is almost over so it means I have to go to school. I'm in the last year before going to college and still thinking if I'll go to college. My grandparent's saved me money for my college and expenses for it.

Michael and the guys aren't planning to go to college because they wanna pursue their dreams being in a band.  They're getting more popular now and getting noticed by the people.  I'm happy that they're doing what they want. But in the other hand I'm here still can't figure out what to do in my life. Its like everyone around me progressing but I don't. I'm stuck here.

I got lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that Michael got into the house.  I'm here sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee on my hand. It's pretty early why is he here?

"you lost out there again, babe.  What you thinking?" asked sitting beside me and kissed my cheek

"nothing just some stuff. And why are you here in this kind of hour? It's like 8 in the morning. I know you're not a morning person" I said giggled before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well I've planned something for us today that's why I'm here.  We're going some where in a few hours so you better get ready" I frowned and give him confused look

"Where are we going? And it's too early Mikey!! Lemme finish my morning coffee first will yah?"

"Sure babe and it's a secret.  You'll find out later" he said being all excited

"Okay fine. You really like surprising people do you? You want some coffee Gordon?" I asked him and he gave me that look again when I call him Gordon.

"First of all I've told you so many times don't call me Gordon and second, yes please I would like a cup of coffee"

"just get used to it! I like calling you Gordon" I squish his face between my hands and kiss him on the lips. I got up and make him some coffee

"How's the band going?" I yelled from the kitchen so he can hear me

"We're doing good to be honest. We're getting noticed and it's pretty awesome" he said.

"how many scoops of sugar do you want?"

"1 please! "

"cream?"

"urmm... 3 please!"

I put the sugar and cream on his cup and stir it. I walk out the kitchen and go to the living room handing Michael's coffee he thanked me and I sat down beside him finishing my coffee.

"the summer almost end. What are your plans?" he asked me before taking a sip on his coffee. That's the same thing I was thinking earlier.

"IDK to be honest. Well it's my last year before college and still thinking if I'll go to college tho" I said placing my cup of coffee down the table and just look outside. It looks beautiful outside all sunny and blue sky.

"School sucks. Me and the guys drop out of school cause we wanna do music instead" I winded my eyes.  I didn't know about that

"we like to do what we love so we made a band called 5 seconds of winter" I chuckled the fact he's dissing his own band

"you guys are awesome. I'm sure you guys will be successful" I said feeling sappy and rub my cup of coffee. Michael noticed that I feel that way so he took my mug and set it down next to his mug.

"and if that happens I want you to be there and witness it.  Be on tour with us, watch me play I'm different cities and places that we can't even pronounce. I just want you to be with me always. I can't survive a day not seeing you or hearing your voice, Zoe" he said staring back at me holding my hand to his. The thought about being with him on tours and watch his shows makes me smile. It'll be awesome.