Chapter 40

Hannah's POV

It's my last night living on campus, I found a job in factory and have moved into an apartment just off campus, it's not far from Dylan's frat house.
Ashley and Ellen invite me to a party to get me out my depression slump that I've been in for weeks, I haven't slept well or smiled in a long time.
I wear make up to cover up how crappy I look and feel, I put on a really pretty pink and black dress with a jean jacket and make my way to the party, I lock up the room and of course it's a Dylan's frat house.
I hope he isn't here yet cause the last I need to see is Bella with him flopping her self all over him like the whore she is, and i see it's karaoke night which excites me I really like signing but I haven't felt like doing it much, but tonight for some reason I'm feeling confident, the next song is Alessia Cara's Out Of Love.
I got up there taking a swig of Vodka just so I don't chicken now, and as I look around and there's Dylan looking absolutely gorgeous, with Bella sitting on his lap facing him, and he moved his head to look at me with those gorgeous eyes.
With what looked like regret and sadness, but he had to look back at Bella so she won't turn around to look at me.
The song starts and I sign with all my heart and soul, and know one knew it but I was signing about Dylan, as soon as I got the chorus he moved his head again and he just stares at me, Bella passed out on his lap and his eyes never leave mine.
His eyes start to water and he picks up Bella and just flops her on a couch not caring that she is comfortable or not.
He sits back on the couch and he leans forward watching me singing, my eyes go back to him when they aren't closed and he hates it when I look away so my eyes come back to him.
He runs his hands through his hair, and I always loose my focus but I just continue the song pouring all my emotions into it, making sure every note hits him.
The song finishes and there is lots of applauses, and Dylan claps lightly blinking slowly and I just loose it bursting into tears running out of the room, running down the hallway not even caring that I'm bumping into people eventually I stumbled over someone and fall to the floor, I should never come here I know that now, I am never coming to parties ever again.
I feel strong arms help me up and it's none other than Dylan and I can smell his cologne, god I've missed it so much he always smells amazing.
I just look him in the eyes and he just looks back at me and I cant' breathe anymore again, and he just continues to look me in the eyes and then he stands me up.