Chapter 42 - Final Chapter

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! I hope you have enjoyed reading You and I ©, good news though I have already started writing book two, so there will be more!! This chapter is going to be long as well, and once again thank you for reading xxoo

———————————————————————

We enter the hotel lobby and go into the elevator, and just like that we are glued to each other, kissing and bitting each other, moaning and kissing each other with some much passion and intensity and we haven't even reached the room yet.
He moans in between kissing my lips, while holding my neck with his hands and I can feel him hardening against me.
Unfortunately the elevator dings and we let go of each other as soon as the door opens and Dylan adjusts his pants, I blush from the slight embarrassment I was feeling but at the same time I was angry at the interruption of our sexy makeup session.
We finally reached my floor and we almost ran out of the door and while I was trying to get the keys out of pocket while Dylan was holding onto my waist and kissing the back of my neck, I giggle as I'm trying put the key through the whole.
I enter my apartment and it's still has the new car smell scent too it, I was lucky and was able to snag a newly furbished apartment.
Dylan's eyes lit up as he looks into my apartment, I put my stuff down and I leave my jacket on the hat rack.
He looks back at me "Why did you move out of campus? he asked me "It wasn't because of me was it" he said sheepishly rubbing his hand over his neck.
"It was too be honest, I didn't really want to stay on campus, you knew where I was staying, and I thought maybe you were trying to mess with me" he looked sadden by my answer, you'd show up when ever you wanted to and hung out with Ashley and Ellen to spite me" I scratched my arm nervously.
"I would never do anything to spite you" he looked me at with sincerity "But your right, I wouldn't be able to leave you alone" he walked up to me and whispered it into my ear.
I looked into his beautiful eyes and he looked right back at me, and he pulls me close to him and he kisses me slowly on the lips, I lead him over to the bed with our lips still connected.
I could feel him getting hard against his pants, he grunts in frustration and he moves my hand to take his jeans off, and his penis is aching to get out of his boxers.
He moans my name as I pull my dress over my head and he looks at me with adoring eyes, and he takes his boxers off and I stare at his naked body, he's a lot more toned than he was a few months ago, like damn he must have been working out a lot, maybe he used the gym as a way of getting away from Bella.
"What" he says nervously, running his hands through his hair, I bit my lip and in seconds our bodies are connected, he flips me around and takes me from behind and it feels amazing having him inside me again, although I can't help but wonder how many times he and Bella had sex while we weren't seeing or speaking to each other, he notices that my moans have stopped "Are you okay" he says in between moans. "Yeah...i'm fine" I say but he knows I'm lying.
I digg my nails into his arms and continues and I start moaning again, pushing those thoughts to back of my mind, and he pulls out the last second, and he finishes on my back.
I get up off the bed panting, and I hand him a tissue to clean his cum off me, and then he sits on the bed and looks up at me "Is something wrong, when we were having sex I could tell you were distracted" he looks me in the eye and I can't lie to him.
"I was just thinking about, how many times you and Bella probably" I didn't finish my sentence and he sighed heavily "I'm not going to lie to you Hannah" he didn't continue and I looked away from him and he gets up and lifts my head up.
"She gave me a blow job once, when I was really drunk, I didn't want her too but" he sighed again "I was lonely, and I was super horny" he admitted.
"But that was all, we never had sex, I promise" he smiles at me "I could't, not when I realised that I couldn't be without you" he says softly as he brings me into his arms.
"I love you Hannah, I've loved you since I walked into Ashely's room holding up those damn panties" his scrunched up when he recalled the memory of holding them up.
" I, I love you too Dylan" I say back, I can't deny it I do love him, I love him so much my heart hurts with out him in my life, he hugs me and I hug him back and I never want to let him go, this is the happiest moment of my life.
He slowly moves his lips towards mine when he gets a call on his phone, he rolls his eyes and I'm guessing it's probably Bella.
He tries to kiss me again, but she keeps ringing over and over again, something tells me she's not going to stop, so Dylan answers the phone rolling his eyes.
"What Bella! i thought you were leaving to see your parents! he yells into the speaker.
His next reaction is jaw dropping as I head the words come out of his phone as Bella mutters the words "I'm Pregnant".