24 | The Rescue Plan

He might not know how they feel for each other but one thing is for certain, 'I'll fight for her, even if it means I'll fight the heavens or hell.'

After their celebration, at midnight when Chamuel was already asleep, they started their meeting. "I heard you have a special reason why you summoned us, Vin." Barbatos asked.

He just got back from his mission on Earth and went straight to Vin's sector despite not being a part of his legion.

Barbatos is a trusted companion of Vin. Vin has done much for him which made him loyal. Vin seldom asked for favors and help, he was elated after knowing that Vin is asking for him. It was partly the reason how he finished his mission immediately.

"I have asked one of my familiars to gather intel." He said.

Taming mystical creatures is one of Barbatos' gifts. He has many familiars and spirit animals that he uses to his advantage. Aym's serpent cane is one of his gifts to Aym long ago.

Vin impatiently tapped his fingers. "What do you have?" He asked, gazing at Barbatos.

"They are holding Aosoth in the deepest torturing chamber."
Vin clenched his fist and tried his best to control his temper.

The light flickered as his anger boiled deep inside him. He is trying hard to control himself but knowing that his sister is held captive in the worst torturing chamber on hell, he can't completely get ahold of his rage.

The deepest torturing chamber is the deadliest and worst chamber ever. The air is too thin and the place is the coldest. The room is cursed to never let the captive die, which is why no matter how much the captive suffers, they will never die. They regenerate and regenerate, always feeling the never-ending pain but cannot die from it.

"But that room is occupied." One of his men countered.

"Not anymore apparently." It was indeed occupied by the worst soul, but right now, Aosoth is the only one in the chamber.

Whether the captive there was freed or it escaped, they don't know. Vin suspected that Azazel purposedly freed the soul to torture Aosoth.

"Did they see how she was?"
He asked, swallowing hard. They looked at him with caution, worried about his reaction towards the report.

Barbatos was the most nervous as he answered. "Chained and peeled." He said then cautiously looked at Vin.

'Azazel, you fucking bastard. How dare you. I'll wrangle your head and carve your heart out.'  Vin thought as he clenched his fist until it bled.

Vin couldn't control his power anymore and for a split second, his eyes burned blue. "Calm down, Vin. We'll save her." Aym said, placing his hand on his shoulders. Vin smashed the table, cracking it into two. "We will." He said with determination and wrath in his eyes.

The people in the room felt his intensity and was at the edge of their seat the whole time.

"Asmodeus, now would be the best time for you to open that mouth of yours."
He said then threw a deadly stare at Asmodeus, a demon with wisdom as great as Solomon's.

He swallowed hard and thought of the right words. "It is not wise to attack. This should be a rescue mission, not an ambush." He said which made Vin stand up from his seat and grab him by his collar.

"Azazel is nearly killing my sister!"
Vin said with his eyes flickering blue. Aym and Barbatos tried to pull him back.

They were all surprised at Vin's reaction. It was the first time they've seen Vin this angry and anxious. He is among the most heartless and strongest demon in Hell, there was never a time where he showed concern for others or was put in a pinch.

But that was only because Aosoth is the only family he has right now and he knows she is strong enough to fight and protect herself. This is the first time that he was threatened that she will be taken away.

It's the first time that he was unprepared. And he feels so enraged that he's powerless.

She's also one of the strongest in Hell but of course, compared to Azazel, she might be powerless. Even Vin can barely stand up against him.

Asmodeus looked straight at his eyes and answered, "If what you're saying is true, we cannot fight him without Lucifer here in Hell! It's too much of a risk!"

Vin held his stare at him. "You choose, Vin. Shall we save your sister or attack the enemy? What is your priority?" He let go of Asmodeus and stood straight.

"My sister is my top priority."
He said while looking at his legion.

'Aosoth, I hope you're not too broken yet.'

"Very well. A diversion shall be created. Barbatos will announce his arrival from Earth, I'll also need Lilin to do me a little favor. There should only be a person or two who will rescue Aosoth. A tracker and concealer like Gaap should be one of them."
Asmodeus said, standing up and forming their plan.

He gave them a more detailed plan and they built a well-made plan, injecting each other's ideas and suggestions. Vin was certain that they can safely take back his sister.

"We'll move at dusk tomorrow. Prepare your men."
He commanded and went to where Chamuel is sleeping.

"Yes."
They said then bowed at him.

'Hold on a little longer, Aosoth.'