Email Title : All Alone Again

As the sun started to set, my friends all realized that it was time to leave. Not that all of us wanted to, but we don't want to be around and murdered like the last person who stayed out with the moon.

I waved good bye to them as I continued on the path home. As I walked I knew mom wasn't going to be home again. And even if she was she wouldn't even look at me. Not since I broke my arm. 

I felt a lump in my throat when I thought about it. It was a stupid thing to do, almost as stupid as when I jumped out of that tree a few years back. 

But I swallowed my fears and continued on home. To be all alone again.

When I unlatched the front door I was greeted with the eerie silence of an empty home. I sighed and trudged over to the kitchen. There wasn't much in the fridge, but at least there was some left over pizza. 

I ate it cold just like I always do. As I ate I looked back down at my cast. A feeling of guilt and remorse rose within me. 

This is why I hate being alone, because I break things.

I break myself. 

A/N No one is really reading this an it's making me kinda sad... so that's why I am listening to Married Life on loop for 10 hours. Great video 10/10 would recommend.