Basement Rant Recording : Oh My God Can They Just Shut Up

I heard Mom shout at Mama from upstairs. Something about the bills again. 

I let out a long sigh as I took another hit of my blunt. Always made me feel better, even if Jeremy thought that it was strange that you could feel like you are floating by just inhaling some plants. Strange indeed my friend, strange indeed. 

I suddenly heard the basement door unlatch. They already knew that I smoked weed, so there really was no reason to hide it from them. 

Mama walked down stairs, her hair tied in a messy bun and she was still wearing her office attire. She hated working there, but she can't find work anywhere else. No one wants to take a woman who is married to another woman.

"Hey baby", she whispered as she walked towards me in her cheap heels. I waved at her. She just smiled. She then showed me a plate of food. 

It was some cheap canned food and a sad slice of rotisserie chicken. 

I scrunched my face up at the meager display. 

"Oh don't make that face, please just eat it Micheal", she begged. I just took another deep inhale of my blunt. 

I saw her eyes begin to downcast. And in my hazy mind I wanted to shout out an apology. But I didn't get a chance to since Mom let out a giant sob from upstairs. Mama gave me a look, set the plate next to me, and dashed back upstairs. 

She dashed up so fast that her cheap heels where abandoned right in front of me. 

I turned my attention back to the plate. 

It ended up in my trash can a few seconds later.