Blue Paper : The Confession I've Waited For

It all happened so fast when I got home. 

Mom and Eric whispering in the kitchen. 

Mom saying something to him, something along the lines of "Jeremy", and, "I can't deal with this". 

I didn't want to know what they were saying. So I ran out, slamming the front door behind me. I knew they heard me since only seconds later I heard my name being called by the two. But I didn't care. 

I kept running and running. I ran until my throat burned. I suddenly stopped. My feet already felt sore. My head felt like it was spinning. And overall, my body was out of energy. I slumped down against a brick wall behind me and sat. 

I sat there for a long time, just thinking. The lamppost overhead was shinning down on me. But I didn't feel like it was there to protect me. 

I continued to think, think of Eric, of mom, and of Micheal. I told him at first to see his reaction, but when he gave it to me I wish I could take it back. I didn't like the look of jealousy on him. 

It was ugly. 

As I sat there, I suddenly heard someone call my name. I was going to run, thinking it was either Eric or my mom, but then I heard them call me again. This time I knew it was Micheal. I know his voice anywhere. It's very loud and melodic in a way.

"JEREMY! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING", he screamed. I made frantic shushing movements with my hands, it's the middle of the night and I don't want some old man coming outside to yell at us. 

Micheal continued running towards me. I was thinking he was going to tackle me or something like that. 

Instead when he got close, his hands grabbed towards my face and yanked me forward. I let out a yelp of surprise. Was he going to headbutt me? What was he, oh.

His lips met mine. And with a ferocity of longing, I kissed back. 

And there we stood, together, under a streetlamp, kissing like there was no tomorrow. 

A/N Now time for some treebros.