Blue Paper : I'm Sorry I Got Tipsy

I didn't want him to know. I didn't want him to smell my breath.

Eric already knew that I drank before I even opened the door. He yanked my inside and before I even knew what was happening he was dragging me down to the basement.

I screamed for my mom. I screamed for my friends. I screamed for Micheal. I was just screaming for someone to help me.

Anyone to help me. Someone help me.

I didn't hear anything Eric was saying. I was to busy trying to break his grip on me.

I truly did try to get away. I didn't like the basement. I hated it. It was dark and full of spiders. And there was the Halloween decorations that scared me half to death. I never want to go down there.

But it was to late.

I felt my twig like body collide with the stairs to the basement. I let out a high pitched whine once I reached the bottom.

"Stay there you stupid drunk bitch", Eric hissed out.

My eyes flew wide open when I saw he was closing the door.

"No wait, Eric please don't", I pleaded as I got my limp body up from the basement floor.

He just kept glaring at me. I made a mad, painful, dash towards the door in a last attempt.

This only made me bang into the door.

I heard the door lock. The sound resonating in the dark basement.

I felt my body fall to the ground, my back hitting the door with a thick thump.

I should've screamed louder. I should've not come here tonight. Who knew Eric would be in such a bitchy mood?

I closed my eyes tightly when I heard a small shifting in the darkness bellow the staircase.

I kept them close for a long time, thinking about happy things.

I spent a long time thinking about Micheal. Since he is the best thing that has happened to me.