Ripped Journal Page : I Can't Stop Looking

Since Micheal wanted Jeremy next to him on the way back I told him that they could sit in the back and cuddle. 

Micheal blushed but he didn't reject the idea. Fucking idiot, just confess your feelings and then you can fuck and kiss Jeremy like you always wanted to. 

"D-does t-t-that mean I g-get to sit in the front?", Evan asked in an excited tone. 

It warmed my heart that he got excited over getting shotgun. It was adorable. 

"Yep, you get front seat Ev", I responded as I settled myself into my seat. Evan jumped into the seat next to me.

Once his seatbelt was wrapped around him I hit the gas and we speed down the road. 

Now, I hate to admit this, but I kept sneaking peaks of Evan's chest. The shirt was just a little ripped but I could still see his bare smooth chest. 

I could almost see his nipple, and the thought of seeing it excited me. I felt disgusted by my thinking. How could I think of a friend like this? Well, maybe I don't want Evan to be my friend. 

I forced my eyes back onto the road when Evan looked over at me. Almost being caught scared the living shit out of me. If Evan saw, he would never talk to me again. 

And that scared me even more. I would hate to see him leave. Even if he didn't tell me his story, I think I would like to make a new one with him.

Connor Murphy and Evan Hansen, together, for forever. 

Might seem clingy but it has a nice ring to it.