Ripped Journal Page : So I Stole My Dads Car

"Oh my god! Does it actually work?", Micheal questioned as he stalked around the car.

I nodded with a triumphant grin. "Yep, and it has a working radio", I bragged. Micheal made a wow expression while Jeremy was busy looking through the trunk.

"W-Wait, where did you-you even get this c-car?", Evan asked as he snuggled into the backseat.

"Stole my dads keys. And he won't even notice it's gone since he's busy banging the shit out of Clara from next door", I responded.

Evan just nodded.

"What do we do with it?", Jeremy whispered.

I snorted. "We drive somewhere, duh".

"Oh! We should go to the beach or something", Micheal suggested.

I quickly shot down the idea. How can you have fun at the beach when that involves taking off your shirt? Come on Micheal, I told you I cut when I first joined the club. Dumbass.

"W-What a-about the fair d-down at the p-pier? We d-don't h-have to get in the water", Evan said.

"Yeah that's true, but we need money. And we are all broke as hell", Micheal pointed out.

"I could take borrow some money from Eric", Jeremy offered.

Me and Micheal instantly killed that idea. We don't want Jeremy to be cut up again like last time.

He let out a soft groan. "Then what do we do?"

"I don't see w-why he ca-can't try", Evan said from the backseat of the car. Jeremy nodded. A determined look on his face.

I looked over at Micheal. He knew Jeremy better then anyone. So he knew when Jeremy got determined there was so talking him out of it.

"Fine, but make it quick. We don't have all that much light left", I hissed out.

Jeremy nodded and bolted towards his house.

Evan looked at us, an excited look on his face.

"I've never been to-to a pier. And def-definitely not a f-fair", he said.

I let out a chuckle.

"Of course you haven't".