Blue Paper : I Think I'm Gonna Pass Out

My brain was a mess through the rest of the voyage out of the cave. I remember Evan leading the way, Connor blushing for some reason, and Micheal holding me a little bit around the waist. 

But I do remember the setting sun casting it's rays onto my pale face. 

I finally let go of Micheal, but I didn't get all that far away from him, since once I let go I only stumbled a couple steps forward before feeling my legs giving out. 

I expected the earth to hit me, but it never did. My tired eyes followed to my waist. Arms were holding me up. 

"You okay Jer?", Micheal whispered in my ear. His breath was so hot that it made my face turn pink. 

I nodded. I didn't trust my voice to not crack. 

"That's good, that's good. Listen I'm gonna carry you to the car. I'm sorry I forgot about your fear of the dark. I'm such a shitty friend", Micheal scolded himself. 

I let out a small chuckle. 

"It's fine Micheal", I whispered out as he hoisted my body back up. 

"No, it's not", he hissed back. He sounded angry, but I knew it wasn't towards me. 

I opened my mouth to deject the idea except a wave of nausea washed over me, making me silent. 

So I stayed quiet as Micheal pulled me into his arms. I snuggled into his chest. It felt warm and safe. 

I loved it. 

I heard distorted voices asking about me. Micheal's voice was the only one I heard clearly. 

He kept saying that I was just resting since the cave scared me shitless. It did.

After that everything was dark. But not all that scary since I knew nothing in my mind could hurt me as much as the outside world could.