XII

The night sky was covered in stars, no clouds were in the sky but the moon shining down at the ground. I on the other hand was stuck in a room, being punished due to breaking another couple of 'Rules' that I was supposed to follow. Since I keep on breaking rules D'Angelo made even more rules like what is the whole point? I'll break them eventually. I have been stuck in the dark room for two days, i'm not complaining or anything, im away from everyone especially him. I haven't gotten my water that I need since they skipped yesterday so i'm been planning on something that could get me into more trouble but it's okay.

"Ash." Why him out of all people?

Deciding not to answer him I continue to stare out the window, I could have broke it and escaped but there were bars surrounding it as well as an alarm system on that thing. Hearing the door being unlocked I continued to stare. What should I do as soon as I get out of here? Go back to the room and get more punishments or stay put and be rude to him? I need to go back, I was close to finding something that even D'Angelo wouldn't have found.

Light was shining through the room, the door was fully open only to see from the corner of my eye a buff black figure, I already knew who it was. I extended my arm out, waiting to be handed a glass of water only to sit there looking stupid. After a minute passed and no signs of him even moving I turned my head towards him only to give him a death stare. He didn't have a glass of water so I'm assuming im out.
Getting up from the ground I walk towards him, not bothering to dust myself off. I didn't care. Bumping my shoulder on my way out I walked up the stairs and out of the underground dungeons. It was located outside, It was disguised to look like a tornado room to fool people I guess.

His hand quickly wrapped around my arm and pulled me back to him making my shoulder bump onto his again, that was his own fault.

Silence, I like it. We were both looking at opposite ways, we didn't want to see each other but for me personally him just touching my arm made me a feel a way...  A way that I want to delete. Pulling my arm out of his grasp I stay by his side, I don't know what to do or what to say, I don't want to deal with him nor anyone as a matter of fact.

"Liam williams." Even if he wasn't looking at me I raised an eyebrow at the name he said. I don't recognize that name.

"The owner of the blood sample."

"Oh."

I decided to turn towards him since I knew he wouldn't have done it, he expects me to obey him. Ha one day I will beat him.

"What's the plan?"

If we know the name of whoever went in we have to go after him and question him. D'Angelo explains to me that they are currently tracking down his location but will find it within a couple of hours. We wait a day and go after him unless he's in america then we would have to hop on the jet and fly there to get him.

"We will bring him back here to the dungeons, we have to do everything to get every single drip of information off of him-"

"-Kill him?" I asked with a smirk as I feel myself coming out, I haven't killed anyone in a while and If we are doing that I want in at least. He turns to look at me and gives me nod, confirming that he will do it at the end. I need to practice my knife skills! The thirst that I felt a few seconds ago disappeared as excitement of throwing knifes and slicing things brought me some joy to my boring life. Without saying a word I turned my back from him and walked out of room he had me in. Exiting the underground dungeon I walk towards the door, from afar I heard D'Angelo closing the door that lead to the underground dungeons.

Once inside the house I walk out of the kitchen, through the living room, the main room and up the stairs. Taking turns through hallways I stopped in front of a door. Opening it I instantly felt somewhat relaxed, I saw a bunch of punching bags, weights, and other small things to practice. Later I would go to the basement to go practice on my knife skills and also gun range since he has one here. Oh baby i'm back...