XIII

Looking into his eyes through my watery vision I hold onto the metal chair I was strapped onto. Wires all over my body, taped over my skin, monitoring me as they electrocuted me, electrocuting me to forget, get rid of my emotions, to teach me; and to become one of them.

"Remove the love; lose it and forget it ever existed!" Letting out a scream I shut my eyes tight as I tried to get away. The shock off the electricity made my body burn, ache... I was dying. As soon as he stopped I let out a sob, wanting it to end.

"REMOVE IT!"

_______________________________________

D'Angelo was sitting on the bed, shirtless, looking all to pissed. My dress slid down from my body and onto the floor, stepping out of it. Seeing my nakedness made him even more intense, darkness surrounded his eyes. Walking towards him his hands went to my hips as I began to slowly straddle him. His hands traced my curves, up and down as he looked into my eyes. His hands caressed my breast as my hands caressed his shoulders. Feeling his hard member from in between the small fabric I had down there I smirked.

Our lips met each other, going wild with each other. The hotness between us was a lot but i'm used to it. Hearing him unbuckle his pants I smirk against his lips as he does as well. His hands went up to my ass, giving it a squeeze right before he grabbed it, lifting us up off the bed. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist as my hands went around his neck; both of us not daring to break the kiss. His belt was off, his slacks were pushed down slightly, next was his trunks. Pushing my back against the wall his right hand went down to my vulva.

Pushing aside the thong I felt his fingers trace around my clitoris making it tingle as his finger slightly rubbed it. Letting out a moan his finger slowly slid down to my opening. He let out a grunt as he felt my wetness from just the entrance as it slowly dripped out. My head goes back as his mouth attached onto my neck, sucking my skin rather harshly but I liked it.... I like it when he's harsh with me. 

"Fuck," I moan out softly as I felt him insert his index finger into my cherry. His finger slowly slid in and out of me with ease as there was much lubrication. Telling me to hold on to him I did, his finger was removed and went down to his trunk, sliding a small portion down his member was out. I've never seen it nor felt it in my own hands but man I was surprised. Feeling him lower me down slightly I felt his tip Aline with the entrance to my cherry, looking into my eyes he slowly pushed his member in me. Throwing my head back even more as I moan out loud as he continues to slide himself in. Feeling my cherry already tighten and hurting meant he went into untouched territory... He was a big boy. He felt good in me, especially with nothing separating us.

As I started to get adjusted with him he grabbed onto my ass, lifting it up slightly as he slid out making me look at him as my mouth slightly open as a gasp came out, his grunt made me even more wet, my walls tighten around him making me let out whimpers I've never let out, especially more moans.

"Aah ah oh yeah." I moan out, staring into his dark eyes as he quickened his pace, making it sound like we were clapping our hands from the force of our skin coming in contact. My boobs were going up and down as I bounced up when he thrusted into me.

"Ooh yes daddy!" I moan out as I felt myself coming in hot, my walls were clenching tight, I felt that hot sensation forming from inside as it slowly started to consume me. Butterflyers and warmth surfaced on my lower abdomen. D'Angelo lets out more grunts and curse words, feeling that he was also getting there. Trying to calm myself down, trying not to climax before him I couldn't, it made it worse. I began to feel hot, the tingling sensation increased, my body began to shake as he thrusted harder and faster into me, I couldn't hold it any longer.