XIX

Standing in front of him I lift my gun, pointing it at his head as he kneeled down on the ground, crying and begging for his life. 'Don't do this' He repeats as he sobbed out. Removing every emotion from myself I pulled the trigger. Boom. The bullet goes through his head, not exiting from his head. His lifeless body falls forward, blood, skin, hair, and slight brain were around the room. Staring at the gun in my hand I shook my head at myself. What happened, I always used daggers, not this to kill someone, I downgraded badly.

Stepping over his body I walked out of the room. Silence, just how I like it. Reaching inside the house I walked up to my room. I need to get ready. Changing out of the blood stained clothes I picked out a beige off the shoulder twisted waist tie sexy midi dress along with black pumps and earrings. Putting them on I walked towards the body mirror. Click. Click. She isn't the same. Everything I see was completely different from two days ago. I thought I wouldn't care. I would want to continue this life like now... Alone. Letting out a sigh I adjusted my boobs, not bothering to bring daggers as today I shouldn't worry.

Removing the face I had I plaster a hard, cold look. I haven't shown this one in a while. Turning around I walked out of my room and down the stairs. A new underboss was assigned by D'Angelo and his father, his name was Romeo Cario; very well trusted compared to Dante... I did a background check on him and it showed everything he's done in his life, he's good, clean in a way but most importantly he is trustworthy.

"Goodmorning." I say as I pass by Romeo on the stairs. Who knew that in two days things could change. Since what happened I've been avoiding him, especially now since he's changed a couple of rules. I've been given more freedom but now with that I get to hangout with the new underboss. Im being babysat by him for D'Angelo's sake but I don't care. I like that he's quiet, hard, emotionless, hardcore, and strong. For being in his late thirties he was good looking.

"Task one-"

"- Done." I answer back, climbing in the back of the car as he got around the car getting into the drivers side. Eliminate Dante...

"Computer." Reaching underneath the seat I get it out and open it. I nod at his direction as I started to get a download sent by my brother. He has to lay low now since my ex boss has a suspicion that I've been getting ahold of information. Since the only lead we gotten from the mob was their grandfather I decided to go check it out, find any clues to who it could be. As minutes passed by the special database was downloaded. This one was completely different, this one was specifically meant for mobsters and only for them. Every single one of them dating back to the old ones, the first ones to now. Searching up the grandfather I hit enter. Everything popped up. From his dislikes to likes, laws broken, time sent to jail and broken/completed, the jobs he did, as well as other crucial information. The funny thing is that his son and grandson's tab appears but no name nor information was shown, they disappeared from the world like me...

All I knew was that both were still alive somewhere, near us for all I know. Arriving at the cemetery we both get out of the vehicle, leaving the computer since it's disrespectful. I told Romeo not to come since this was't their territory, its bad news for them if they see him or even me. Searing the grandfathers grave along the many that were displayed made me remember my parents grave. Letting a sigh out I ignore the tombstones that were on the ground and followed the pavement that lead to another beautiful part. The ones we passed were members dating back to possibly fifty years ago, since the grandfather was once a boss he's buried in the special place. Entering the small yard it was surrounded by trees, hiding and preventing anyone to snoop here as if it were nonexistent. Only five big tombstones where on the ground, each one of them having freshly placed flowers. Walking past them small pictures of the bosses were placed along with a family picture. At the very end was the grandfather's resting place, a dozen white roses were placed with two semi lit candles along with his picture.