wtf JJ

Talia's pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I heard someone scream.

I shot up out of bed nearly causing myself to have a heart attack.

"What the fuck was that" I said out loud.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise you were still asleep" Simon said apologetically.

"Don't worry, I probably should be awake now anyway" I said.

"Well, you should probably see this" Simon said showing me his phone.

It was a picture of me and him snuggled up in bed together and it was on Instagram. Fucking JJ posted the photo Simon told him not to post.

Simon suddenly ran out if the room and I followed him, he ran into JJ's room and confronted him about the picture and JJ acted completely oblivious to the situation.

He then checked his phone and realised he had been hacked.

"Guys, bad news I've been hacked" JJ said in a worried tone.

"Fricken hell" Simon said.

"I'm going to delete everything off my phone and get a new phone and number. Tell everyone we know then I'll text them later" JJ said whilst he put some clothes on and rushed out if the room.

Me and Simon went back to his room and started to text people on his phone telling them what had happened.

I checked the time and it was 1pm. We had missed breakfast and lunch.

"What's happening today then?" I asked.

"I've got sidemen filming today and you can come join of you want or I could drop you back home" Simon said.

"I don't know what I want to do, I quite like it here but I can't stay in your house forever so I will probably stay here for the filming then go home if that's OK" I told him.

"Ye that's fine" Simon said in a sad tone.

"Why do you sound sad?" I asked him.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I've known you for a few days now but having you here has made me so happy. Even yesterday when we did nothing but eat food and go to bed, you lighten me up and you going home would make me feel lonely" Simon said truthfully.

"Oh that's so sweet, I can come round any time you want me to. I really enjoy your company too and I will be even lonelier because at my apartment I have no one" I told him.

"When you do go home can we please keep in contact" Simon said.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to loose an amazing guy like you" I said causing him to blush.

"Well that was cute" I said making him blush more.

He his his face in a pillow which made me laugh.

"I'm an affectionate guy" Simon mumbled.

"So sweet" I laughed.

"What time do you have to go to film?" I asked.

"2pm" he replied.

"You have 30 minutes" I told him.

"Shit" he said rushing round his room grabbing clothes.

"Don't look" he said.

"What if I want to" I said jokingly.

"You can if you want" he replied.

"I was joking" I laughed.

"Oh" he replied.

He quickly got changed, he had 10 minutes till he needed to be downstairs to film. I followed him out if his room. We say JJ downstairs messing about with his new phone. How he got it that quick, I don't know.