what happens next?

Simon's POV

"Before everyone gives, we have sidemen filming tomorrow. At 1pm meet here and then we will all drive over to the place we are filming. We are doing the going back to school video" Josh shouted because everyone was in different places at different times.

"Talia, I'm going to sleep here because I don't feel like I can move" I said.

"OK, I'll stay with you" she said.

"Thank you" I said falling asleep already.

All night I heard Talia moving around, probably not getting any sleep.

I needed to get some sleep because I was going to attempt to make the sidemen shoot and hopefully be in the video.

~next morning~

Simon's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light then I looked around the room to see Talia asleep on the floor.

She could have gone and slept in a proper bed, she didn't have to stay with me and sleep on the floor also why didn't she sleep on the sofa.

Today I felt a lot better so I decided to get up and go into the kitchen.

"You alright sleepy head?" Josh asked.

"You can't talk, the day before I was stabbed you slept all day" I replied.

"Shhhh, anyway how are you?" He asked.

"Much better, Talia ain't so good though, she was tossing and turning all night and she ended up sleeping on the floor" I explained.

"Hopefully she's OK" Josh replied.

I decided to make toast seen as I couldn't bend my right arm and that is such an easy thing to make.

I sat with Josh and had my toast, Talia walked in and sat down next to me.

"You alright?" I asked.

"No, couldn't sleep" she replied.

"I know I heard" I said.

"Did I keep you up?" She worried.

"No don't worry, I got to sleep" I replied.

"OK good" she said.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"No I'm good, not hungry" she replied.

"You will eat something at some point though" I said.

"Ye of course, not feeling to good so I'll wait a bit then have something to eat at lunch"she said.

"OK make sure you do, I don't want you to starve yourself" I said.

"I'll be fine" she replied.

"OK, just making sure" I said.

I had now finished my toast and it was time to get my bandages changed, they needed to be changed frequently so I don't get an infection.

Josh helped me because he listened to the doctor and knew what to do.

He unwrapped the bandage and cleaned the stitches then he got a new bandage out and wrapped me up like a mummy and tapped the end of the bandage so it doesn't come loose.

I then decided to get changed because I was going to film a video explaining what happened to me and why I would be uploading as often for a few weeks.

I quickly got changed and then sat at my gaming chair and started to film.

"Bye guys thanks for watching, hopefully there will be another video out soon but if not you know why. And see yaaa" I signed off my video and went back downstairs to see how Talia was doing.