early presents

Talia's pov

It was roughly a week till Christmas and the sidemen and friends decided to open presents early for a video so we all got together at 2pm so we could get ready to film at 2:30pm.

I was quite excited to see everyone's reactions to what I got them especially Simon's.

As Kon started the camera we put everyone's presents into a specific pile all together so the person could collect their presents and open them.

I gave Simon's his personally and gave him a smile but he looked nervous.

I decided to sit next to him whilst Josh opened his presents first. We didn't write our names on them because we wanted it to be like a secret Santa but you get presents from everyone.

The first this Josh opened was a guide to getting old and he thought it was so funny but soon realised it could be helpful.

Once he finished opening his presents Freya opened hers.

The first present she opened happened to be mine,
i bought her a Pandora bracelet and when she opened it she looked so happy which made me happy.

She received a rather odd present, it contained an empty 7up bottle and a science experiments book.

Her facial expression was priceless, she looked so confused.

All the Sidemen opened theirs and Simon was last.

He decided to open mine last.

He got a lot of odd presents and I knew he wouldn't be keeping many of them, one he would be keeping was a personalised Leeds shirt that had his name and number 7 on the back.

The last present he had to open was mine, I was quite excited because I knew he would like it.

It took what felt like forever for him to rip open the wrapping paper but when he did and he saw the box his face instantly lit up causing me to smile as well.

He opened the box and took out the watch and admired it, he then put it on and admired it some more.

He then suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back.

"How did he know it was from Talia, I could have bought him that" Ethan said.

"Because Talia hand delivered it to me" Simon replied.

"OK, Talia next" Josh said.

I decided to go from biggest to smallest, the first present being a new pair of shoes that I knew came from Fryea because only she would know my second favourite pair of shoes in the world.

I then got down to the last present, the smallest one in the smallest box.

I unwrapped it carefully, Simon looked so nervous so I knew it was from him.

I got down to the box and slowly removed the lid to reveal the present inside.

It was a silver ring with small diamonds engraved into it. There was also a message on the inside. It read 'I love you'.

I looked to Simon, my eyes watering.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"You are very welcome" he replied.

I gave him a long hug but was disturbed by Ethan.

"Awwww so cute" he said.

"Shut up Ethan, let them do their thing" Josh said.

"Also go find a girlfriend so you aren't so lonely and aren't so creepy like you are being now. Maybe you should go get Emily back, oh wait she hates your guts" Harry joked.