the results

Simon's POV

When I woke up in the morning I could feel Talia's cold breaths on my bare skin. I also heard people walking around and I heard JJ groan really loudly.

I shook Talia really lightly to wake her up and she soon woke up and hugged me tight.

I then got up, got dressed and brushed my teeth and Talia did the same.

I then fed Junior using his bottle and all three of us went downstairs to see everyone else and see how their nights were.

"Sup JJ, how was your sleep" I asked cheerfully.

"You sound happy, my night was shit. Couldn't sleep, I had this thing screaming all night and its not even real" JJ said angrily.

"I had a great sleep, Junior didn't make a single noise" I said.

I then asked Vik how his night was because he was looking after his baby.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"Tragic" he replied then rested his head on the counter.

"How was your sleep you two" I asked Ethan and Harry, they both stayed round last night with Tobi in the spare room.

"Neither of us did sleep, Tobi slept though and is still asleep" Ethan replied.

"How Tobi slept through all the screaming and crying I don't know. He is so lucky" Harry said.

I sat down on the island with Talia and had a pancake that Josh made for me and Talia had one too.

"What activities does everyone have left to do?" Josh asked.

"I have to get lunch, go shopping and go to the park" Ethan said.

"Me and Tobi have to go to the park and go do a physical activity" Vik said.

"Me and Simon have to go somewhere busy" Talia said.

"You have the easiest one left" Vik complained.

"All of them where easy" I said.

"No they weren't" Josh said.

"I thought every single one of these were so easy, I don't know how you are finding it so hard" I said.

"1 you have Talia 2 you are a talented parent" Ethan complained.

"What's the first one supposed to mean?" Josh asked.

"He has someone he is comfortable with, they sleep together and cuddle up and spend every single minute with each other. The rest of us have a fucking friend to do this with and its so fucking hard" Ethan shouted.

"Chill, at least you would have gone through the worst with a fake baby so when you have a real one it will be easier" Talia said.

"Good point" Josh said.

"I'm ready to go, who else is?" Tobi asked as he walked down the stairs.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet" I said.

"I did, I was down here at 7am then went back to sleep" Tobi said.

"I think we are all ready now" Josh said as he cleared up everyone's plates.

"Let's goooo" JJ shouted.

"Dunno why your so excited, you are struggling" I said to JJ.

"Don't remind me, I'm trying to see the bright side of all of this" JJ replied gloomily.

Bas came with me and Talia again to film out day and I drove us to central London so we could finish the last thing on our list and then we could relax.