I just need him

Talia's pov

It had been 2 days since my operation to get the metal out of my leg and I'm bed bound.

I feel lonely not having Simon's smiley face and chirpy laugh but I have to pull through and be ready for when he is stable enough to come home.

I've been stuck in this same white wash room ever since I came in hospital which felt like weeks ago but it was only 3 days ago.

The only thing I could do is look out of the window but it's raining so that just makes me sadder than I already am.

The doctor said I can go and see him on Sunday if he is in a stable condition but I doubt he will be because of all the operations he has had and is going to have.

I can only imagine what he is going through right now, the doctors said he is so unstable that he could slip into a coma at any given time which makes me really nervous and scared because not everyone wakes up from comas.

I just have to hope for the best and not let negativity take over like it did in the ambulance on the way here.

Simon's pov

I looked around, all I could see was the blured faces of panicking people. As I came to terms with what was happening I felt like I could slow down time and and quite literally I could. Everything seemed to calm down except the inevitability in front of me. I looked in front of me and saw a car. It was speeding and didn't look like it was going to slow down anytime soon. I searched the area as much as I could without taking my eyes off of the car. I couldn't see Talia anywhere, where the fuck am I? Panic rushed through me as the car edged closer; I didn't know what to do. I could hear the faint shouts and screams of people nearby but none from the love of my life. I need to get out of here. I tried to stand up but my legs had gone limp, I looked down at them and they were covered in blood. What happened? How did I get here? I used my arms to drag me but it was too late I could hear the cars engine as it was getting ready to hit me. I looked at the driver to see if I could recognise them, it was Will. I could have sworn he was in jail, he went to jail after he stabbed me. That was just the real world, in this world there are no rules but there's 1 thing, if you die there's no way of coming back.
The little voice inside my head was driving me crazy, as if I was going to die in here and never wake up to see Talia again. Just the thought of that brings tears to my eyes. As the car edged towards my legs I took one last look at Will, there was someone sitting next to him. It squinted my eyes to see who it was then it hit me. Physically and mentally.
"Nooo!" i screamed.
I could see Talia in the car screaming as Will hit me. The last thing I remember was rolling over the bonnet with glass shards coming out of me at every angle and blood pooing down my face because of the impact on my head.

"His heart rate is over the roof, he must be having a nightmare or waking up" I heard the faint voices of someone in my room.

Was all of that a dream?

What is happening and where actually am I. I guess I'm probably in hospital but why cause I feel like I'm awake but I can't move or open my eyes.

I felt a hand touch mine, that same smooth hand that always comforts me and is always there for me.

I wanted to jump up and hug her but I couldn't; I was stuck, confined from touching my beautiful girlfriend.

I could hear faint sniffles which I could only imagine are coming from her. I just wanted to get up and give her a hug but my body felt heavy and I was unable to move.

I heard the door to my room open and then close again and everything was silent for a second until I heard a whisper.

"Simon, I love you so much and I won't give up on you. The doctors said you are very unstable and that I wasn't allowed to see you but I ignored them all and found you. I just have to hope for the best because I don't want you to leave I need you Simon, you need to stay with me so we can raise this child together. In a few weeks we get to find out the gender, that's exciting and I really want you to be there for it. You just have to promise me that you will make it through this and can get through the nightmares you have been having. You were in the middle of one when I entered the room. Your face looked scared but you weren't moving, your heart rate was through the roof and it took you at least 10 minutes to calm down. Simon you probably don't know this but you slipped into a coma. It was very likely to happen because you were very unstable and you still are. If you can get through these nightmares you can make it back to me. You just need to stay strong and I will too. I love you Simon and if you do pass I will never forget you. I will raise out child in your name no matter what gender." she was fully crying and I just wanted to get up and hug her. Sit her on my lap and tell her everything is going to be OK, but by the looks of it it wasn't.

I remember when one of my friends went into a coma, they couldn't remember a thing. The last I remember of my nan was when I was in her room with Nick and Johnny and she asked us when Simon will be here. It made me laugh that she remembered my name but couldn't match the face but it was sad to see that her health was deteriorating.

I need to get through this for Talia and all my friends and family. They need me so I'll make it through this. No matter how hard it is I can do it and I won't give up until they turn my life line off.