nightmare

Talia's POV

We all chatted in the living room until people started getting hungry so we ordered dominos pizza and waited for that to arrive.

I was also told that Freya was coming over after dinner at around 6pm so we could chat and do the things we like to do.

Before the sidemen video was posted me and Simon never thought about the comments and tweets or comments on insta about us twi being paired up in the video, we never made our relationship public so people would probably get curious and blow up our phones with messages about us being a couple.

The video would be going live tomorrow so I told Simon to be ready and he said maybe we should announce it sooner if there is lots of things about us.

I did think that was a good idea but maybe it was too soon, it had only been 2 days.

Pizza arrived and so did Freya, she came just after we finished our pizza. Once everyone finished the food and left the kitchen I waited for Freya so that I could chat to her because she is my best friend.

Knock knock

I ran to the door and opened it to let Freya in.

"So hows the best mum doing" She asked.

"How do you know me and Simon won the video, it hasn't been uploaded yet" I said.

"Josh texted me and Kon  always sends me the video before it gets uploaded so I can review it and check that its good to upload" Freya explained.

"Oh right anyway I'm good, you?" I said/asked.

"I'm good" she replied.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well first I want to film a video with you then I need help picking out a Christmas present for Josh" she said.

"OK, lets go" I said energetically.

It took us 2 hours to film Freya's video because we couldn't stop laughing. We were reacting to MiniZerk fanfics and they were hella cringy and disgusting.

Never doing that again, I will only read them if they don't contain sex and aren't about my boyfriend loving any of the sidemen or our friends, I don't mind me and Simon though.

At was roughly 8:30pm when we finished filming and putting away the equipment and the next thing to do was decide on a present for Josh from Freya.

I asked her if Josh really needed anything or wanted anything in particular but she said he didn't so we could get him literally anything.

We started by looking on amazon and found a few potential items but nothing that was perfect so we went on different clothing websites and accessory websites until Freya found a really nice watch that she wanted to get for Josh, it was very similar to the one I got for Simon but it was silver instead of gold.

She bought the watch and it was a next day delivery so she got it delivered to the sidemen house because she was going to be here for a few days.

Me and Freya didn't know what to do for the rest of the night so I decided to film a video with her for my channel, we did a QnA because they are so easy to film and can be quite juicy at some points.

We tweeted out asking for questions then waited for 10 minutes whilst we set up the camera equipment.

We then started recording and I did the intro and Freya asked the first question.

"Single to taken?"

"Hang on a minute, I need to confer with zee Mr" I said to Freya before she could answer the question.