Chapter 3

After we were done eating I walked over to Natasha and asker her, "could you Bucky train me?" she looked me over for a moment and then waved Bucky over, "she's wondering if we could train her." he looked me over like Nat did and shrugged, "I don't see why not." I nodded, "okay so can we do it Monday's and Friday's those are the only days I don't have after school practices." they both nodded and I headed up to my room I felt guilty about lying about the practices but I didn't want them to know I got bullied I pulled up the sleeve of the leather jacket and traced some of the older scar some self-inflicted others not a single tear slid down my face and I heard the elevator chime signaling someone was on my floor so I quickly pulled down my sleeve and walked out of my room and saw Wanda sitting on the couch so I walked over and sat beside her, "hey what's up?" I asked a little awkward I could feel myself slipping into her thoughts she is so beautiful how could anyone think otherwise she quickly banished those thoughts and asked, "would you want me to help you learn how to control your powers?" I nodded, "please I think I will go mad if I hear anymore of Tony's thoughts he is such a pervert." she chuckled slightly, "oh yeah also I will be picking you up after school tomorrow." I panicked, "o-o-oh o-okay." I played with the rips in my jeans, "princeza is there something wrong." I shook my head, "no not at all." she nodded hugging me, "well if you need to talk know I'm here I'll be in my room." I nodded hugging her back, "thank you so much." she left and I felt empty again. I went back into my room and dug through my duffle bag before finding what I was searching for it was the lockbox that I had kept hidden for years hiding pocket knives and razor I got up and headed to the elevator, "J.A.R.V.I.S. take me to Wanda's room please."