Chapter 10

It was after school and I managed not to get into any trouble I was exhausted so I laid down and tried to get some sleep I slipped into a dream when I saw someone that kinda looked like Bucky but different. I approached and he smiled, "well hello I've never seen you around here before I'm Jefferson what is your name?" I looked around confused, "my name is Luna." he studied my face, "is there something wrong you looked confused?" I crinkled my eyebrows, "it's just you look like one of my friends in the real world." he chuckled, "this world is real too ya know you're in Wonderland right now." I looked at my attire and saw that I was dressed in a very beautiful dress that was much different from what I would wear in real life, "I'm dreaming none of this is real it can't be." I started to panic realizing I couldn't make myself wake up, "why can't I wake up?" I looked at Jefferson with tears in my eyes he looked at me with sympathy, "come to my house I'll explain everything." I followed and we came to a run down house and when he entered a young girl ran over to him and hugged him, "papa you're back." he smiled, "I am, but I need you to go visit the neighbors for little bit okay?" she tilted her head, "is everything alright?" she saw me standing behind her father and realized, "okay I love you." she kissed his cheek and ran off. He closed the door behind her, "alright the reason you're here is because you're tapping into your powers." I looked at him confused, "what powers I'm only an empath and telekentic along with some super strength and speed." he shook his head, "you can also dimensional travel." I started pacing, "what does that mean?" he sighed sitting down, "you can travel to different realms." I nodded chewing my lip, "how do I control it?" he shrugged, "I wasn't born with my dimensional travel I use my hat for that." I groaned, "so basically I'm on my own figuring this out." he nodded I sat on a spare chair and rubbed my temples thinking off how I could get back then I looked at Jefferson he waved handing me a piece of paper and my eyes opened and I sat up looking around my room I looked at my hands and the piece of paper was still there I opened it and read see you soon sweetheart I sighed getting up and headed to Wanda's room seeing her on the couch I next to her and said, "so I discovered I have another power." she raised her eyebrow motioning her hand for me to continue, "I can travel to different dimensions."