Chapter 26

Grace stared at my posters in wonder and then jumped on my bed laying next to me looking up at the ceiling, gasping when she noticed I had painted it to look like a galaxy. I smiled side hugging her and I called out, “hey J.A.R.V.I.S. can you notify Loki that he has a guest, but don’t tell him it’s me.” in an instant he replied, “right away Luna good to have you back.” Jefferson looked around confused and I chuckled, “that was J.A.R.V.I.S. He is the AI who helps tremendously.” he nodded then there was a knock on my door I hoped up and answered it and saw my dad I wrapped my arms around him he squeezed me, “god I missed you sweetheart I thought you said you’d call.” I backed away and gave him a sheepish smile, “about that there was an incident and I wasn’t able to, but remember how you said you wanted to meet Grace and Jefferson.” he nodded which queued me to move to the side revealing them. He studied them and Grace rushed over, “you must be Luna’s dad I’m Grace it’s nice to meet you.” she hugged his legs and I giggled at her adorableness and I sighed, “ready to surprise the others?”  he nodded and I skipped to the elevator and I heard them following me and I stood in the elevator and asked, “is everyone in the common room?” my dad nodded and I headed there and I noticed everyone seemed a little down and I remarked, “you guys seem depressed, did someone die again?” all their heads snapped up to look at me and Bucky ran over and picked me up, “you are never leaving again.” I chuckled as he set me down and he noticed Jefferson and Grace, “you guys meet Jefferson and Grace.” they all did a small wave and Bucky studied Jefferson then he looked at me, “why does he look like me?” I shrugged, “I don’t know.” Everyone hugged me and Aunt Nattie gave me a look as she saw me glued to Jefferson’s side and it made me blush as I looked down. Right then Wanda walked in and froze when she saw Jefferson and I and my breathing picked up as I got a little bit closer to him and she sarcastically said, “looked like you got over me in a heartbeat babe.” Jefferson took a step away from me as he heard her say that, “wait you’re in a relationship?” I saw his heart break slightly and I shook my head, “no Jefferson this is the reason I was staying with you in Wonderland she is the one that cheated on me the day of my graduation.” I sent her a cold stare and she smirked as she walked over and whispered in my ear, “you’re just just jealous Justin could pleasure me better than you ever could.” I slapped her as hard as I could and pushed her against the wall, “you know I wanted to die when Loki adopted me I was thinking of just killing myself when you all went to sleep, but everyone was really nice and I fell in love so I gave myself another chance and the moment you cheated all I could think was how much I wanted to die, but I couldn’t do that because I would burden all of you guys including Jefferson and Grace who I knew for a short time, so I am sorry that he made me want to live in moments I thought about death he made me happy after you crushed me just think about that you bitch.” I stormed off and headed to the roof to calm down. I sat on the edge and looked down, tears filled my eyes as I realized how I felt again. I backed away and laid down on the ground and stared up at the stars.