Chapter 15

*Dream*

Tears were streaming down my face, “please don’t leave Jefferson she doesn’t have anyone else!” he swung around, “you don’t think I know that, but this is the only way to get her the life she deserves.” he growled I shook my head, “you don’t see it do you?” he scrunched his eyebrows together, “what do you mean?” I sighed, “she doesn’t want a luxurious life she just wants you.” he shook his head, “she deserves better than this.” he waved his hands gesturing towards the small cabin I forced a tight lip smile, “fine you know what go, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I stormed out of the cabin.

                       *End of Dream*

I shot up my heart beating fast, “why do I have a bad feeling about that dream.” I flopped back onto the bed then looked at the time panicking when I saw that I was gonna be late to school, “shit I can’t be late.” I flew around my room picking out a random outfit and threw it on and ran down to the garage and almost ran into Happy, “c’mon I can’t be late Happy.” I climbed into the car and he immediately sped off. I jumped out of the car and ran into the building barely making it to my first period as the bell rang, “nice of you to join us Miss.Laufeyson please take a seat.” I caught my breath and walked to my normal seat in the back of the class, but something was different today. There was a girl with black and green hair sitting in the seat next to mine I put my hand out, “I’m Luna I’m guessing you’re new because I’ve never seen you here before and I love your hair.” she chuckled, “yeah I’m new my name is Athena and thanks I like yours too.” I heard the teacher clear her throat, “are you two done talking now can I start my lesson?” I smirked, “I mean I would rather do nothing but if you insist on teaching then I guess you can start not like I’m gonna pay any attention.” she narrowed her eyes at me, “fine if you aren’t going to pay attention in my class than just go to the principal’s office.”  I slipped a piece of paper on Athena’s desk, “here’s my phone number text me later.” I gathered my stuff and left the classroom heading to the office I sat in the uncomfortable plastic chair waiting for the bell to ring. Finally the end of the day came around and I headed home going straight to my room I threw down my bookbag and I got dizzy all of a sudden and I grabbed the wall trying to shake it off, but it got worse as I tried to take deep breaths. I fell on the floor and screamed as a searing pain ran through my skull and I closed my eyes finally letting the numbness take over my senses.