Prologue

Alessandra Alberto had,after much thought,decided to finally confront her husband about the rumours which had taken the palace by storm. Just after coming to that decision she swiftly left her room and began making her way towards her husband's study.

The hot wind which blew across her face as she walked was something she had grown long accustomed to. Although a normal person might find it painful and downright torturous.

There were two guards which were stationed outside the study who quickly opened the door open recognising her. She payed them no heed as she strode in confidently. As soon as the door was closed behind her all the airs she had put up instantly vanished leaving behind a worried face of a mother. The man who was looking through some papers looked up at his wife's worried face and sighed softly.

"So you heard about it." He said and the woman's face went red.

"It's true?! I can't believe this. She's our own daughter,why are you doing this to her?! You know how others will react. You can't have her attend that dreadful acadmey! People are already starting to spread different kind of rumours about her. You can't. I won't let you-"

"It's my father's wish." The simple words made the woman stop. She knew she couldn't talk bad about any decisions made by the clan leader.

"And I quite agree with him. We have to let her attend that academy. The Royal Alpha is not safe for her." The man continued and although the woman wanted to shout at him to not do it,to knock some sense into him but something in her husband's behaviour stopped her.

"Then maybe some other academy. Maybe the second ranked or even third would be fine." The woman pleaded but her husband's face remained unchanged.

"I have heard enough about this. Jenny is going to the Magurie Imperial acadmey and that's final." The man declared and then focused back on the papers in his hand.

"Inappropriate. This is highly inappropriate." The woman muttered as she left the room.
*********
At the same time in the Imperial Magurie Academy.

"This is highly inappropriate!!" A man with a bald head declared as he his fist on the table. Across him sat four more older men with on their own desk. Three of them agreed with him and expressed their disgust about the particular idea.

"I quite agree with you all but you have to understand,he applied for the quota. We can't simply deny him. Especially since the quota was set up by the previous headmaster." The man who looked older than all the other said.

"I wonder why the previous council didn't reject this quota." A man said and all the eye in the room focused on the oldest man who had just spoken. He was the only one who was also part of the previous council.

"Things were different then. And nobody even thought that there will be a person from No clan who would be daring enough to apply for the quota,much less fulfill all the necessary conditions." The old man replied helplessly.

"So what? Are just going to let someone from no clan enter our academy. We are the tenth rank academy and have our reputation to consider. We will become a laughing stock if this leaks out." The bald man spoke everyone once again quoted down. It was a while before someone spoke something of value.

"Well not necessarily. There is a person from the five Major clan joining our academy at the same time. All the attention will be on her and nobody will even notice the guy from the No clan." One man pointed out.

"Yeah,that could work. We can just pretend like that boy doesn't exist. Our reputation will even increase with a person from the major clan joining us." And the meeting was hence concluded.

************

In a drug shop on a small town

"I swear! I swear I would hand it all over to you! I will even make you more. Just please don't kill me! I beg you!" The middle aged man was shivering as he kneeled next to the young boy who was checking the bag of white powder in his hand.

"Hmm,this will work." The boy nodded as he putted all the bags containing the white powder in a sack. He swung it across his back and made his way towards the backdoor of the shop.

Seeing the boy leave the man calmed down a little and hurriedly thanked him,making a mental note that as soon as the boy was gone he would go back to his old clan and live the rest of his lead peacefully and righteously with his loving wife and daughter.

The man was slowly standing up and heaving a sigh of relief when a knife hurriedly it self deep in the middle of his forehead. In his last moments of life the man could do nothing but simply stare at the young boy who had thrown the knife. His clear grey eyes didn't show even the slightest bit of an emotion.

The boy ran a hand though his messy brown hair as he left that shop and enters another shop which were selling clothes. He really needed a jacket and a fresh pair of clothes for his trip to the Academy.