I Still Do (5)

It felt like forever since I'd last seen Zach. Now here I stood in line at a meet and greet waiting to see him again. I could feel my stomach turning as I got closer to the front of the line. It had been a full year since I saw him. It was now August again and he was going to be performing in Maine I was going into grade eleven. He had dropped out of school and joined a band called why don't we after releasing an ep they were now on tour and I had gotten tickets to see them and even get pictures with them. It was finally my turn to see him and as soon as our eyes met I could tell he remembered me.

I walk past the other members of his band and hug him. He holds me tightly until I pull back "what are you doing here?" he asks I smile "I couldn't miss the opportunity to see you again you have no idea how much I've missed you" I tell him he nods "of course now that I'm famous you want me back right?" he asks I shake my head "no it's not like that Zach" I tell him "then what is it Meg you still love me?" he asks "yes I do Zach I still do. I never stopped loving you" I explain he frowns "I'm not sure if you know-" before he can finish his sentence I cut him off "I know you've moved on I still follow you," I tell him he nods.

His bandmates had been listening to our whole conversation and had now decided that it was time to take the picture. I smile at the camera holding back my tears I knew that my time was up and that it was the next person's turn but I had to tell him he had to know everything. I rush back into his arms and whisper into his ear "I wanted to reach out to you I needed you. I still do. My dad has been drinking more and more. I've been babysitting my siblings basically all the time I'm planning on doing the rest of my high school online.

I know you can't do anything to help me now you're too famous to be seen with a nobody like me. If you ever wanted to be around me just now that I love you Zach Herron and that I'll never stop" I pull away from him to see his reaction he nods his head slightly and then leans forward and kisses my cheek. I smile at him remembering the today I asked him out I couldn't help but let a tear fall from my eye "I'll see you in the crowd" he tells me I nod "I'll be in the front row cheering you on" I tell him.

I can say that I saved up all my money and saw him every time he came back to town. I spent my money going to met and greets I would watch him in concert every time I would tell him the same thing. Every time I would tell him that I still do I love him.

 Every time I would tell him that I still do I love him