Mad At You (5)

The butterflies in my stomach start moving around more as I approach the front of the line. I had found out that Why Don't We were performing in Daniel's home town so I thought I'd buy a pair of tickets and ask him the question that was burning me alive. I figured out that I needed to talk to him about five weeks after he left and I realized that I felt sad that he had left. Daniel Seavey had always been a mystery to me and I never did solve it so today I decided that I was going to. It was finally my turn to go in and see him. I took a deep breath and walk into the room with my head down. He was standing in the room with four other boys he was at the very end of their line. I hugged the other four before stopping in front of him "I don't know if you know me but-" he cuts me off when he nods saying "of course you're Serena we went to school together" I nod my head "I wasn't sure if you'd remember me" I confess blushing he shrugs "hard to forget you" he says turning away from me.

I blush deeper into myself "do you mind if I ask you something?" I ask him anxiously "you just did" eh jokes I giggle "why do you hate me?" I ask looking away I hear Daniel gasp a little "hate you?" he asks I nod "yeah you used to glare at me in the halls and stuff" I shrug then look up at him he looks taken aback he blinks at me then smiles "Listen Serena" he says taking my hands in his "I don't hate you actually quite the opposite. I really like you and I just didn't know how to tell you I'm sorry for glaring at you all the time I just never this is going to sound silly. I just never really wanted to fall in love with anyone and you seemed like a girl I could love and do love" when he says this I gasp "you love me?" I choke out he nods "I do" he confesses I blush deeper trying to understand his words

"So you don't hate me?" I clarify he shakes his head "nope" he says "and you love me?" I ask he nods "I do," he says leaning down to kiss my cheek I blush against his touch and realize he was still holding my hands. "How do you feel about me?" he asks nervously "well, to be honest, I was afraid of you but after a while, I realized that I missed you being at school and I think I finally understand why. This is going to sound insane but Daniel I think I love you" I confess to him turning a deep shade of red. He smiles down at me then suddenly lowers his lips to mine "I guess I'm your's now" he whispers in my ear I nod smiling. I walk out of the room feeling happier then I'd ever felt and I knew it was because of him. Next, you'll have to really think why someone's mad at you.

 Next, you'll have to really think why someone's mad at you