Jack Avery- What Am I (1)

I could feel my eyes start to droop as I stared at the chalkboard and hear my teacher groan on about the area of a triangle. "Can anyone tell me the formula to find the area of a triangle?" the teacher asks when no one raises their hands he calls on me "Tessa do you know?" he asks I look up at him confusion obvious in my gaze "base times height divided by two" whispers the person behind me "base times height divided by two?" I ask he nods and continues the lesson.

I turn to face my boyfriend Jack Avery who was behind me "you owe me" he mouths I roll my eyes playfully then turn around and write him a note on my paper 'ice cream after school?' I hand him the note with two checkboxes one saying yes and the other no he hands me the paper. He had checked off the yes box and wrote 'you buying?' at the bottom I turn around and nod then flash him the cash I had gotten from my mom that morning. He smiles at me and gives me the thumbs up I turn around and take a nap until the end of class.

Once all my classes were over I find Jack waiting for me next to the flag pole. I nod at him as I approach and grab my skater board from my bag "riding in style today" he says winking I roll my eyes at him "what's new" I say getting on my board he laughs as he gets on his and we ride all the way to the ice cream shop close to my house. I order our usuals "cotton candy and cookie dough please" after paying I get our ice creams and walk over to the table Jack had got us. As usual, he was doing his homework when I gave him his cookie dough ice cream in a bowl. He smiles at me as I sit down across from him then go back to doing his work.

Normally I would leave him alone to do his work but today I was feeling extra annoying. "Come here often?" I ask him pretending to be awkward he looks up at me "no I don't" he lies smiling "really you don't come here with your girlfriend ever?" I joke he shakes his head "I don't have a girlfriend" he smirks I roll my eyes then wipe some ice cream on his nose "not cool" he says pretending to be upset. I burst out laughing as he cleans it off with a napkin "you think that's funny?" he asks raising his eyebrow I nod "I think it's hilarious" I say leaning across the table he smirks then puts ice cream on both of my cheeks I gasp in surprise and giggle. I wipe the ice cream off my face "you'll pay for that" I tell him he shakes his head "actually you paid for it" he says winking I shake my head smiling "Oh Jack what am I going to do with you"

 I wipe the ice cream off my face "you'll pay for that" I tell him he shakes his head "actually you paid for it" he says winking I shake my head smiling "Oh Jack what am I going to do with you"