Corbyn Besson- Don't Change (1)

I wasn't your run of the mill girl. I didn't listen to one direction or Taylor Swift. I wasn't blonde or brunette or even ginger. Quite frankly my hair color changed as my mental state did. You see I was addicted to nicotine before it was cool. I was smoking by the seventh grade and I couldn't tell you how many times I got in trouble for smoking on school grounds. I couldn't help it jow else was I supposed to get through my days. My dad had died when I was three years old so my mom had raised me and my older siblings it wasn't until the seventh grade when I realized how shitty everything was. My siblings and mother couldn't give me less attention it seemed like no one cared about me until my first boyfriend asked me out. We lasted three days before he found out that I smoked and he didn't want anything to do with me. My next boyfriend left me after we found out I was pregnant in the ninth grade.

That's right I got an abortion in the ninth grade. Deal with it. Then my third boyfriend came around after a year and a half of dating I found out he cheated on me so I broke up with him. At the end of grade eleven, Corbyn Besson asked me out. I can't say that my world changed or anything because of that day. Like I said before I'm not like other girls I don't prioritize boys. My first focus is on myself and my dreams. I had wanted to be famous since I was little and I would have done anything to make that happen so I changed my look every other week and tried to stand out from everyone at school. At that point, all that got me was in trouble at school because my shirts weren't long enough and I showed to much leg or I smoked in the hallway or broke some bitches arm it didn't matter. Everything I did at school seemed to be wrong.

Even my choice in boys seemed to be wrong. I knew most of my boyfriends weren't good for me but Corybn was different from them. He was a good person and I actually wanted to hang out with him as much as I hate to admit that. He was in other words perfect for me the broken girl with the boy of her dreams. Yet it felt wrong to me for some reason something was missing and I knew what it was. I felt like Corbyn would hold me back from my dreams as if my goal of one day being famous couldn't come true if I was with him and if that was the case then I couldn't be with him.

 I felt like Corbyn would hold me back from my dreams as if my goal of one day being famous couldn't come true if I was with him and if that was the case then I couldn't be with him