2

Ashton's POV

I don't remember what happened last night. I don't know who I was around or what I did. I was supposed to only keep Luke's mind off of Lindsey.

I threw on some clothes and ran downstairs. I thought I had heard Luke downstairs, but I came downstairs to Lindsey. She was making a bowl of cereal when I walked in.

She turned around. "I thought you were Luke." Let's just say, I wasn't very thrilled to see Lindsey in my kitchen after what she did to Luke. They had dated for almost a year and a half. Luke was on her phone when she got a text. He says it was like instinct to check it because he always checks his. Let's just say, Lindsey was seeing another guy behind his back.

"I thought you were Luke," I said and walked to a cabinet to get a bowl for cereal. "I'm surprised to see you here." I got the cereal and milk out and poured them in my bowl.

"I'm shocked I'm here too," she said as she ate her cereal. I sat at the table with her. I didn't want to be sitting with her. I wasn't fond of her at all. I was kind of relieved when Luke walked in. He was smiling, but when I looked at him in the eyes, I gave him a glare. "Morning," Lindsey said to Luke.

"Morning," Luke said to us. He made a bowl of cereal and joined us at the table. Lindsey and him were giggling at each other and whispering into each other's ear. I didn't know what it was about, but it was probably about last night.

"How'd this happen?" I asked out of the blew, and they both looked at me. Luke was the one I wanted to tell me. I hadn't forgotten to talk about my new tattoo; I just wanted to find out what was going on with Luke right now.

"Lindsey was at the club, and we started talking. We left early and ended up going to eat a very late dinner and coming back here," he said.

"You left me there?" I asked.

He shrugged. "To the looks of it, you weren't alone. You had a couple people around you, and I didn't want to bother you. I didn't even know you were home until I came downstairs."

"So you have no idea what happened to me after you left?" I asked.

"Why what happened?" Luke asked.

"No offense to Lindsey, but I rather not say in front of her."

"Oh, I have to go to work anyway," Lindsey said. She stood up and grabbed her bowl. She leaned over and gave Luke a kiss, and I think she whispered something in his ear. I heard her put the bowl in the sink and later the door shut.

"Tell me what happened," Luke said.

"Well, I don't remember anything that happened last night, and I was hoping you could help me. Now, I know you can't because you left with Lindsey. Now, I have this random tattoo on my chest, and I don't know what to do," I said to him.

His eyes went wide. "You got a tattoo?" I lifted up my shirt and showed him. "Maegan?" I pulled my shirt down. "Must've been a hell of a night."

I faked a laugh. "Very funny. But I don't know who the girl is or anything about her. Now, I have to live with her name on my chest for the rest of my life." Luke stood up and walked over to get him some more cereal. There was none there.

"Looks like someone's got to go to the store," Luke said. "It's your turn."

I didn't want to go the store because I still had a major headache, and I have been trying to ignore it.

"Do I really have to?" I asked. I explained to him that I had a hangover and whatever.

"If I go today, you have to go twice next time." Luke and I had a deal worked out that we would take turns on who goes to the store. Michael and Calum take turns on who cleans the house, but everyone cleans their own room. Michael and Calum didn't go to the bar last night because they decided it would be more fun to stay in.

I should've decided to stay in, and I wouldn't have this tattoo on my chest.

(A/N- Michael and Calum will be introduced just a little bit later. But I hope you guys are intrigued, LOL.)