21

*About a 8 months later*
Ashton's POV

"Luke, over here!" Paparazzi yelled. Flashes started to blind me. "Calum, is that a new haircut?" We were just walking to our bus from the last show of our first world tour. We had sold out more than half of the shows. And to think just 8 months ago we went on our first tour just for the west coast. Things escalated quickly when that tour ended, and we immediately got another tour booked. With touring, you have a lot of time to write music. We ended up writing a hit song that everyone loved. It's known as the Underwear Song, but it's actually called She Looks So Perfect. I wrote it one day when I was thinking about Maegan. As for Maegan and I, we're still together. It's just been a few months since we saw each other in person, but things are going great. "Michael, what color is next for your hair?" Michael was now on blue. "Ashton, tell us about the girl!" We've been told to never answer the paparazzi. We finally got on the bus and had the door shut.

"Were they really concerned about my haircut?" Calum asked as he dropped onto the couch. "I can't wait to be home."

"I can't either," I said, mimicking him by falling onto the couch.

"You just want to see your girlfriend," Michael teased. He immediately pulled out his phone and started playing some games.

"Um, I want to see my girlfriend too," Luke said, obviously feeling left out of the conversation. But while we were touring the west coast, a girl caught Luke's eyes. They began to talk, and they hit things off.

"Did you guys hear that?" Calum asked.

"Hear what?" I asked, but I knew he was trying to mess with Luke.

"I don't hear anything," Luke said.

Calum jumped up and threw his hands in the air. "There it goes again! Make it stop!"

Luke obviously caught on because he got annoyed. "I hate you guys. Why am I even in this band?"

"Now, I hear it, Calum. It sounds agitated," I joked around.

"Good night!" Luke yelled as he walked to his bunk.

"Where'd Luke go?" Michael looked up from his phone. He was oblivious to everything that had just happened.

"The bunk. Give him about three seconds after he changes," Calum told him. Michael smiled.

"Am I missing something?" I asked, this time being the oblivious one.

"Three, two, one," Calum said. A few seconds later, there was a screech from the bunks. You'd think a four year old girl was on the bus, but no, it was all 'men'. Luke ran to where everyone was and threw something at Calum, who was the closest to him and the one laughing the loudest. I was still confused.

"A fake spider is not funny! You guys really do suck!" Luke yelled.

I held my hands up in defense. "I didn't have any part of that!" Luke looked over at Michael who was still laughing. He walked over to him and rubbed his hand all in his hair.

"What was that for?" Michael asked.

"I threw the spider at Calum! I had to do something to you, but your hair still looks the same," Luke joked, trying to say Michael's hair always looks messy. Michael started messing with Luke's hair. "Watch it!" Michael quit after he ruined Luke's hair. We were all worn out from the show and the latest laughs, so we all went to sleep. We'd be home for the first time in months, and I wanted to be rested.

"Wake up!" I yelled at Michael, but it seemed like he became deaf over night. Calum came back in from carrying stuff off of the bus.

"He's faking, so he doesn't have to help," Calum said. I looked at Michael and back at Calum.