28

Epilogue

Maegan and Ashton had visited Australia. Maegan got to see a whole new world and a whole new side to Ashton. He acted distant. His mom invited an ex girlfriend of his over, because they had been like best friends before he left. He flirted with her like he really hadn't done with Maegan in a while. Turns out, she had hung out with him when they went to a place in Australia on tour.

Maegan left Australia four days early by herself. Ashton had begged her not leave, and he said he would go with her. She told him no. She took a flight to Oregon, where Hannah was. She was scared the whole ride, but the look on Hannah's face was worth the ride.

Ashton left Australia that night. He called Luke right when he had landed. He asked for him to ride over to Maegan's house. He wanted to make sure she was okay. Luke had called and informed Ashton that she wasn't there. He called her. No answer.

When Maegan did come back, she called him. She said she was still upset. Her trust had disappeared. "I loved you."

Ashton knew things were done when he heard past tense. "I love you," he pleaded. Maegan already made her mind up. She hadn't been hurt much by Ashton, but she did know that trust was a bigger part in their relationship than any other relationship. Ashton had to go around the world with lots of girls in his life, and Maegan wanted to make sure she was at the top of the list. When she learned she could be replaced, she wanted to save the heart break.

One afternoon, about two months later, Ashton was sitting at the kitchen table looking at different pamphlets.

Luke had walked in. "What are you doing?"

"Looking at some stuff."

Luke picked up a pamphlet that Ashton had just sat down. "Why?" Luke asked after he read it.

"I'm not living with it forever," Ashton snapped. "Now, give that back." Ashton put his hand out and took back the paper from Luke.

"I just can't believe you're going to get the tattoo removed," Luke spoke after a minute.

"She's moved on. She's not even thinking about me, and I think about her every time I look in the mirror or go to the beach." Luke was quiet. "Instead of finding her, I should've removed the tattoo. I made the mistake."

(A/N- I decided to just end it like this. I lost interest, but I decided just to finish.

"Burning Dandelions" will be so much better. I love it more than I loved this one. It will be uploaded in May or June. WOOP!)