5

Ashton's POV

The next day I woke up, and I felt much better than the day before. I had gotten a shower and gotten dressed. Then, I went downstairs to find all the guys watching TV.

I joined Calum on the couch. "What are we watching?"

"I don't even know," Calum replied. I never found out what they had been watching because Michael turned off the TV.

"What'd you do that for?" I asked.

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. "We have to leave. We have a photo shoot. Do you not remember?"

I had completely forgotten about it, but I decided to play it off like I hadn't. "I just thought it was later." Michael shook his and stood up. Luke stood up and fixed his hair in the process. I stood up and started for the door. I got in the car first, but I sat in the back. I didn't feel like driving today.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked. I felt like I was out of the loop today.

"What is it now?" I asked and got out of the car.

"Luke said you're gonna leave before the shoot is over, so we're taking two cars. You don't have to sit in the back," Calum informed me. I ended up driving anyway. Michael ended up riding with me.

"How am I going to get to leave early?" I asked Michael.

"They're going to do the group pictures first. Then, we just figured your solos can be done right after than. Then, you could leave."

"What's this magazine even called?" I asked.

"Teen Life. It's not very popular, but we take what we can get." Michael sighed. We were looking for our big break, but it has taken a lot. We do small shows, but we're hoping to announce a tour soon. We know it'll be a small one, but it'll help us out.

"It'll be fun." We arrived at the shoot. For a not very popular magazine, their setup was really professional. I didn't expect it to be so high class. We walked in, and I walked up to the front desk. "Hello," I said to the lady behind the desk.

"Uh- you guys must be 5 Seconds Of Summer," she said with a cheerful attitude after looking at some piece of paper. "Please have a seat. Ryan will be out in just a minute. He'll be in charge of your clothing." I could tell she eyeballed my clothing. I hadn't planned a photo shoot. I planned a stay at home until it was time to get ready at 5pm kind of day. I had a geeky smile. I sat down with the rest.

"Definitely not dressed to impress," Ryan said when he entered the room. "It's my job to fix that. Come with me." Ryan didn't seem like a very rude person; he just seemed honest. I wasn't offended by him. We followed him back to a room full of different clothes. "I'll let you have what you where today."

"That's very generous," Michael spoke up.

"Don't mention it," he said with a cheerful attitude. "Besides, I know what it takes to get out there and make it big." He walked around started pulling clothes. "Don't worry if these don't fit. We have like every other size for all these. Not everyone is the same size."

"I like this guy," Luke whispered to us.

"I'm sorry I don't know your names," Ryan said. He pointed at each of us for us to say our name.

"Luke."

"Calum."

"Ashton."

"Michael."

"Well, Michael, I have your outfit ready. Go try it on," Ryan ordered. He pointed to a small room. Michael grabbed the clothes and left. He went back and grabbed more clothes. I didn't know how he knew where everything was. He seemed to know the layout like the back of his hand. "Ashton, I have your outfit ready," Ryan called to me. I walked over to him and grabbed my clothes. "Go to the small room beside the one your friend went in." I did just as he said. I changed quickly. I was given black skinny jeans, which I have w ton of. I got a flannel, and a bandana that I figured I was supposed to put it on my head. I walked out. "Luke, I have yours." He had already finished with Luke when I stepped out.