6

Ashton's POV

I got home from talking with Maegan. Luke, Calum, and Michael had all beat me home. I knew I was going to have to tell Luke what I found out, so when I got to the door, I wasn't surprised that Luke opened it before I even reached the steps.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

I continued up the stairs and slipped past him in the doorway. "At least let me sit down." Luke let me sit down before he asked me again, and this time Michael and Calum were around. All eyes were on me. "Do you want to know the story or how it went?" I needed to clarify.

"Both," everyone said in unison.

"Well, I was pretty drunk, but I already knew that.---" I finished telling them the rest on how I got the tattoo, and I even told them how I tried to give her my number.

"Did you write it for her again, but in better handwriting?" Calum asked.

"Uh, no," I said without a stutter.

"And why not?" Michael asked.

"She didn't take it," I said. Everybody, except me, laughed. "It was only because I dress like I'm in a band."

"You are in a band. You had just got done at a photo shoot. Did you not tell her?" Luke asked.

"I told her I was in a band, and I would prove it when Teen Life comes out, but I'm just glad I got the story on what happened."

"Too bad she works where you shop. Then, you wouldn't have to prove nothing to her, and you wouldn't have to see her again," Michael spoke. It's not like we couldn't change the store we shopped at, but it's the closest store to our house, and other ones are out of the way.

"When does the issue come out?" I asked.

"Two weeks," Luke answered. "And we're only in there for posters this coming up issue. We're going back next week to actually have an interview for the issue after this one."

"Did this get scheduled after I left?"

"Yep," Luke answered.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Calum jumped up and ran to the the door.

I looked at Michael really confused. I pointed to the door and whispered, "Who is that?"

"We ordered pizza," he answered back. I was glad that they had gotten food. I hadn't had anything at all today, and I was starving. Right after I finished eating, I went to bed. I had a busy day and just needed rest.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I ran on no food today, and it made me exhausted.

The next day I actually ate breakfast, but there was an uninvited and unwanted guest there. Some could probably guess who: Lindsey.

Hating her like I do isn't only because of her cheating on Luke. She always tried to talk Luke out of being in the band. She said it wasn't practicable. She has lied to him multiple times, and you would think he would be phased by it. And at one point he was. Lindsey is good at getting what she wants from him.

"So I heard you got a tattoo," she said after I finished eating. I gave an evil look to Luke. His eyes went wide and mouth dropped, and he held up his hands. "He didn't tell me. Michael and Calum were talking about it when I came in."

"Well, it's none of their concern," I said and looked at Michael and Calum who were trying to hide their faces. I looked back at Lindsey. "Nor is it any of yours."

She shrugged. "Fine by me." I left the room and went to watch TV. Lindsey must've had a day off or called in and pretended to be sick because she didn't leave early like she usually does. She stayed for the remainder of the day. When Michael and Calum realized that they were the third and fourth wheel, if that's even a possible thing, they came to watch TV with me.

"What are they doing now?" I asked.

"The usual, she's telling him about a job that she is pretending to be interested, but it's really for him to get him out of the band," Michael scoffed. I rolled my eyes. Nobody really makes me angrier than her. We continued to watch the TV.

"Luke, I'm going home! Stop!" we all heard from upstairs.

"What the hell?" Calum asked. He stood up and peeked around the corner to watch what was happening. He came around the corner. He was kind of laughing. "She's really mad over something. I don't know what it is. They both went outside, and it would be obvious if I peeked."

"Do you think they might break up?" Michael asked.

"Knowing Lindsey, this is part of her trick," I spoke. I sighed. The door opened, and Calum sat on the couch again. Luke entered the living room. To me, he didn't seem that angry or upset. I spoke up first. "What happened?"

He closed his eyes and shook his head. He opened them again and sighed. "She asked why I didn't return any of her calls or texts yesterday. I told her about the photo shoot, and she started tell me how it wasn't a good future. I let her go, and I can't wait to prove her wrong."

My eyes went wide. "She's gone for good?" I asked. Luke nodded. This was the first time that Luke actually said he was done with her. It seemed like a big step for him. On the inside, I was cheering. "Should we celebrate?"

Luke laughed. "I don't see why not, but we can just celebrate the fact that the band is moving forward. We're not going to celebrate what just happened."

I meant celebrate what just happened, but I guess I'll just celebrate the band thing too. "Sure," I told him.

We would've went out for pizza, but we got that last night. That's never really stopped us before, but this was a special moment. We went out for ice cream instead.

We were sitting at the table in ice cream shop. Luke had already spilt some of his ice cream before we even paid. It was quite funny to watch.

"You'd be the one," Michael teased and laughed.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Who even comes to a place called Ice Cream Scoops and gets a fudge pop?" Michael quit laughing. Calum and I laughed.

"Please stop kicking me," Michael spoke up after a few minutes of us eating. He was talking to Calum.

"I'm not kicking you," Calum rebuked. I started laughing and buried my face in my hands. "Are you kicking him?"

"I'm not kicking him," I said after catching my breath. I don't know why I found it so funny. I guess it was the way Michael said it.

"It's you," Michael said to Calum. He got all defensive while Luke started laughing.

"It was me," Luke spit out.

"You're sitting beside me. How did you do that?" Michael asked

"Does it matter? The only thing that matters is is that it's not me," Calum said. We got up and began throwing our thrash away. Michael began to thick Luke in the back of the head repeatedly.

"Stop doing that," Luke said. Michael kept doing it. "Michael!" Luke turned around and slapped him, but it wasn't heard enough to hurt him. The old lady that scooped the ice cream looked shocked.

I was holding in laughter. As we walked out the door I said, "I can't take you boys anywhere." When we got to the car, I finally let out my laughs.

That trip was a pretty good way to celebrate the band moving forward and Luke saying he was moving on with Lindsey.

(A/N- The way I imagined this, it was pretty funny!!
Side note to MikeysRydel, the kicking thing with Michael and Calum was like what I did with Ashley when I told her to stop!)